#Jimin

Standing in the line of his favorite coffee shop on a cold November morning, the only thing that caught jimin attention except the smell of coffee is, the news headlines on the television above the cash counter. The news of some gang war and mass shootout in a town not far away from his city,the news made him a bit sad. Thinking about the people who lost their life's in these gang wars and shootout kind of filled him with remorse . He never understood the concept of people killing other people for the hunger for power and money. By the time he finished contemplating the situation he was already standing in front of the cashier ordering his favorite coffee and a blueberry muffin.

As he took the first sip exiting the coffee shop , the warmth of the drink washed over him and he headed towards the dance studio. The news of the gang war is long forgotten. This is kind of a usual routine start of jimin's morning. He had a perfect life, a perfect home , a perfect job, a perfect family, a perfect cat and a perfect boyfriend. Growing up with really supportive and loving parents , being always the best in academics and co-curricular , he was everyone's favorite. His parents were always supportive and loving , when he came out to them at the age of 14 or when he chose to pursue contemporary dance as higher studies rather a fully paid scholarship in biochemistry. They never questioned his decisions and that happy and contented childhood made jimin what he is today. Jimin works as a dancer and choreographer at one of the best dance studios in the country. He is a award winning dancer who got really popularity at a very young age. At the young age of 24 jimin is known as one of the best in the industry. He was offered this job as soon as he graduated with his degree in contemporary dance and he put in all the efforts he can to become the absolute best. He moved out of his parents house as soon as he got his first job and was really content with his two bedroom flat that he shared with his cat, Snow. Snow was a gift from his boyfriend on their 1st anniversary.

Like his life, jimin's love story is also perfect, he has the most loving and caring boyfriend in the whole world. They met like a fairytale and it was love at first site for both of them. Jimin had his fair share of admirers all his life, almost used to the letters and gifts he always found in his locker or in his bag. But when his boyfriend started courting him with small and meaningful gifts, Jimin realized just how much he loved him. They got into a relationship in almost a couple of weeks of knowing each other. His gifts to jimin were always meaningful and special and jimin always cherished them but Snow is the most special one. He gave Snow to Jimin , so that he won't be deprived of cuddles and kisses ,that he was not able to give him when he is out of town for business . Jimin knew that he is a really busy man with a very highly paying job. He needed to travel a lot but that never was an issue in their relationship . Whenever his boyfriend comes back from one of his tours he will always be welcomed by jimin's open arms, he will shower him with kisses ,they will spend their time together cuddling and make love for hours ,whispering sweet nothings to each other and just cherishing each other's body. He is a really passionate lover and his thirst for jimin's body always seems unclenched. He cherished jimin's body like he is made of delicate glass and if he even held him tightly, he might break him. Jimin adores their long love making session and fell in love with him a bit more with every kiss and every stroke that is left on his body.

Every time he remembers their first meeting, a smile always creeps on his lips. He can never forget the hot summer day, the long extended hours of practice and his depression to perfect the final triple loop spin. He was trying to perfect it for hours if not days but he always tripped down and crashed after two or two and a half loops. The rising temperature and humidity was making the situation even worse. He remembered how he was whining to his best friend Tae to come and visit him, as he was missing him a lot and have not seen him for the last couple of weeks and as fate has it, his friend decided to meet him in the dance studio on the very same day and was accompanied by his boss's son. As fate had it, he was finally able to successfully do his triple loop spin but crashed on the floor due to missing his balance. He remembered a pair of brown orbs on him as he was hissing from the pain in his ankle. He remembered the concerned look those eyes have, he remembered the hand that is extended towards him, he remembered the beautiful face , those orbs belong to. He almost forgot the pain in his ankle, while looking at that face . The face of his present boyfriend, Kim Soohyun.

Soohyun was so concerned for Jimin, that he practically carried him to the hospital without even knowing the whereabouts of the boy in his arms. He was finally able to breathe properly when the doctor confirmed that Jimin had a minor ankle sprain and it's nothing serious. They shared pleasantries and introduction on their ride back home. Even after jimin told him multiple times that he is fine and can walk till his room, Soohyun carried him and made sure he was comfortable before leaving. Soohyun visited him, everyday for almost a week with flowers or chocolates or snacks. By the end of the week, two things happened, stating the obvious Jimin totally recovered and second, he and Soohyun became really good friends. It took both of them a couple of more weeks to advance their relationship and start dating. Since then there was not even a single day when jimin was not happily in love.

As time went on Jimin totally got used to Soohyun's oversee tours, as he already had that experience with Tae. He got habituated to those endless messages and Skype calls, those surprise gifts and letters. But he had his part of the concerns as well, that everytime Soohyun came back from one of his tours he seemed so disoriented and out of place, he would always hug Jimin as soon as he saw him and look for comfort. Soohyun always tells Jimin that he is his Elixir, that he keeps him sane. AJimin never really dwells on it but somehow listening to that makes him happy.

The train of thoughts made him happy, thinking about his boyfriend, the love of his life never not brought a smile on his face. He was abruptly pulled back from his trance when his phone chimed from a message notification and corrected his guess, it was from Soohyun, wishing him a good morning and reminding him to have his breakfast and not to miss any meals. Jimin instantly replied to him with assurance that he won't miss any of his meals and wished him a good day too.According to Jimin, his boyfriend is in Italy now on a tour for 2 weeks and he is scheduled to be back in 4 days. Jimin really miss his bf so much and can't wait for him to come back.

Jimin is still on his way to the dance studio , the cold morning wind almost pinching his skin , tainting it in a shade of pink. After a couple of steps more, the multiple number of television screens on the display of an electronic store attracted his attention with the same news headline regarding the gang war. Jimin oncevl again got the overwhelming emotion of remorse and concern for the victims, but somehow he is a bit relieved that he is far away from this situation and these kinds of violent and terrorizing people.

His thoughts can't be further away from the truth. As Jimin finished his coffee and entered the studio to start his usual day, he had absolutely no idea of the typhoon heading his way and how he is gonna be at the center of all this disaster.