#SooHyun

At the same time when Jimin is busy with his usual morning routine, somewhere a couple of 100 miles away from Busan, there is someone with his gun at the point blank range of an old man, who used to be a former police informant now begging for his life. The guy holding the gun has no sympathy or remorse for the old man, he is going to kill him in cold blood with no hesitation at all. He is going to enjoy his kill by letting the old man beg for his life more and more. The more the old man begs, the more the guy with the gun starts laughing like a maniac. He started counting backwards from 10 to 1. By the time the man reached 3, the old man already pissed his pants and was almost hyperventilating. As the countdown finished, the guy pulled the trigger aiming the center of both the eyes of the old man, he died instantly on the spot and the guy with the gun laughed at the fresh corpse and spit on his face. He turned around and noticed the eyes of his gang members on him.

"What..?" He growled. "He was a fucking pest.. he deserved to die like one ... looked he even pissed him self..", the guy with the gun laughed again and the people around him joined as well, who dare to go against their boss's son. One of those men standing as the spectator interrupted " Master, we should get out of here, there was a lot of chaos here to go unnoticed, I am sure the police and the media is headed this way as well" . "Oo ... ya.. sure Tae.. we should" the young Master agreed. "Sometimes I am just surprised how calm you stay during these shootouts and raids. You are one of our best Tae, keep up the good work" he complimented. "Thank you master" said Kim Tae Hyung, a 24 year old Assassin, who was deployed by the syndicate when he freshly graduated college. Tae always inspired to be a professional painter, he even have a degree in fine Arts but from brushes to guns, and how he became a professional assassin is a story for another day.

The said young master, cleaned the few drops of blood from his hands and headed towards his ride, a Royal blue Rolls Royes with a number plate engraved as 'MAFIA'. As soon as he got inside the car he sent a quick text of good morning and not to skip meals to a contact saved with a red heart and almost instantly received a quick reply back. He then called his father after 9 rings , his father answered. He greeted him formally and gave a quick update regarding the situation and told him that the mole is taken care of. The conversation between father and son lasted less then 3 minutes in total and it sounded more like a professional call. After hanging up his father's phone, the said young master re-read the reply he received for his text, wishing him a good day and assurance that the person on the receiving end of the message will not miss any meals. A smile creeped on his lips, as soon as his thought diverted towards that person. The said young master riding the luxurious car is Kim Soohyun. This 28year old man is the Heir to the biggest Mafia syndicate in South Korea The BLACK WOLF. Based out in the interiors of Busan, this syndicate infiltrated even to the core of bureaucracy and the legal system.

Soohyun was made aware of his legacy and duties from a very young age. Growing up in a Syndicate as the son of the leader is not easy, he was ruthlessly trained in martial arts and hand to hand combat skills. He possesses excellent skills in operating lethal weapons and has a very descriptive knowledge of explosives. But as they say, every coin has 2 sides, same goes for Soohyun. His darker side is even more scarier. Growing up watching violence , drugs, prostitution it messed up with him on so many different levels. His 1st kill was an accident in the shooting range , when his bullet hit an instructor in the heart and he died on the spot. But instead of punishment, he got praises for it from his father and after that there was no turning back for him. He started killing people in cold blood, without any remorse or sympathy. His anger issues are even more deadly, he channel his rage either by killing and decapitating his enemies or force fucking one of the many prostitutes from their brothels. His rage deprived him of any human emotions or empathy.

But there was just a single ray of hope for his issues, that was his Park Jimin.

Having lost his mother at a very young age, Soohyun always remembered her as someone who was always glowing , like she was someone so beautiful that she looked like an angel. He always cherished the limited number of memories he had of her.

And then he met a real angel, he remembered getting furious on Tae, when he asked for permission to make a quick stop at a random dance studio to meet his best friend, when they were coming back from finishing a million dollar deal with an arms smuggler. He totally recalls how he was planning to fuck his favorite prostitute and was totally against that pit stop at the studio, but eventually gave in to Tae's request. And he will never forget the exact moment when he laid eyes on that angel, spinning on the center stage of the studio. His pink hairs were bouncing and he was glowing as if he was emitting the light himself. But by the time he could ask who the person is, he saw him crashing on the floor, and whining with pain. He don't know what happened next but he was operating on auto pilot mode, picking up the tiny pink hair boy in his arms and rushing to the hospital. He was so worried that, he totally forgot that he don't even know who the person was in his arms. He realized he was holding his breath , when he finally let it out, after the doctor told them that it was a minor sprain and that a few days of rest can make it better. They exchanged greetings and introductions on the drive back to his home, and even came to know that he is the best friend Tae was talking about.

After dropping Jimin at home and making sure he was totally comfortable, Soohyun realized that this tiny pink haired guy made him calm. After meeting Jimin a couple of more times he was so concrete of his observations that Jimin is someone who keeps him sane. He started looking for comfort in jimin, in his airy giggles, his beautiful eyes and his intoxicating rose smell.He never wanted to let jimin out of his life and when he realized that Tae, never told him about his job, he himself started playing pretend around jimin of living a normal civilian life. He told him that he has a high paying touring job. He never wanted Jimin to be a part of this syndicate life. He is well aware that, being an heir, he has countless number of enemies and he was to keep Jimin's identity hidden for his own safety.