Humid Heat

Chapter Text
Jungkook felt the blowing wind gushing inside from a few broken windows, he could feel the instant chill in his bones. The boy in his arms is badly bruised, he
He can feel him shivering in his hands. He noticed how poorly dressed he was, just a plain tee and jeans. His jacket, mittens, gloves, scarf and cap was laying on the ground. His wrist is badly bruised due to the handcuffs and is almost breaking the skin. He eyed his features properly, as he remembered them from the video Yoongi shown them. The boy's soft pink hairs, small eyes almost swollen due to too much crying, a tiny button nose, soft pale cheeks and those heavenly lips. He realized how dainty and small the boy in his arms is, his narrow waist and strong and shaped legs. His hands inch to turn Jimin around to check his ass, he just wished to confirm if it's also the same as he noticed in the video, big and peace's shaped.

The neckline of Jimin's shirt was torn from one side and his exposed shoulder is a threat to the blood,running hot through his veins. He could sense the lust shooting through his body. His hands almost aching to touch Jimin's skin, and he was salivating to taste the boy laying senseless in his arms.

Just then when the cold air around him made his shiver and gave him goosebumps, he was drawn out of his lust trans and it clicked to him that Jimin is shivering uncontrollably and his lips are starting to turn blue due to cold. The next thing Jungkook know was he is already fishing out his phone from his jacket to give a call to Jin. Jin picked the call up in less then two rings and heard a very worried Jungkook, who was blabbering about Jimin being unconscious and shivering from cold.

Jin comforted Jungkook by telling him that Jimin fainted due to shock and a doctor visit might help them to know if there is something wrong or it's just the cold. As they both were having this conversation, the sudden realization drawn to both of them that they are way outside the city limits, it already started snowing and no doctor in his sane mind would drive to them in this blizzard and to top it all they were in no place to take Jimin to the hospital, it would significantly rise their chance of getting fought by Soohyun and his men.

Jin advised Jungkook not to panic and start by making a fire and cocooning the unconscious boy with as many blankets as he could. He further detailed him regarding the bottle of Brandy he always have handy in his car would surely help the shivering boy get some heat and finally mentioned that body to body heat works best in these situations. Before disconnecting the call Jin remembered to point it out to him to not be too forceful with the boy as it will never result in anything good and Jungkook replied to him with an affirmation.

After Jungkook disconnected the call, the next thing he did was to lay the dainty boy in his arm on the cold mattress and rush towards the living quarters to gather as many blankets as he can. It took him a couple of minutes to return with a pile of warm blankets. He cocooned the shivering boy in those but soon realized that they were not helping much, he was still cold as stone. Next he rushed back to his car, to gather a few more essential item that he thought might come handy. He brought the bottle of Brandy that Jin mentioned, a few old newspapers, a few packets of snacks and some old newspapers. As he neared Jimin, he noticed that he was still shivering and the blankets were of no help, so he gathered all the cardboard and wood from the broken windows laying around in the giant storage space and started a fire. The warmth radiating from the fire even helped him as he himself felt more human. The next thing he did was scooping the boy in his arms and brought him near the fire, the change in his skin was instantly noticeable due to the warmth of the fire. He tried to make Jimin drink some water thinking that it might help him but after three failed tries he gave up. It was drawn to him that the only way he could make the boy in his arms drink some water is, if he feeds it to him directly.

So he took a big mouthful of water and lowered down to jimin's lever, as soon as his lips touched those cushion lips, he felt a shiver down his spine that instantly went to his dick. He tried focusing at the work at hand and tried transferring the water in his mouth to Jimin's, he finally succeeded after two attempts and Jimin started to gulp the water Jungkook tried to make him drink.After few sips of water, Jungkook took the bottle of Brandy he brought from his car and repeated the same process to make Jimin drink a few sips.