#Jungkook

Jungkook never had it easy in life. He grew up in a very strict and disciplined family and was the younger one of both the siblings. He was always very competitive and fierce, being compared to his older brother made him that way. Growing up, Jungkook was trained in Karate, Taekwondo and Judo and he acquired a hobby for Kickboxing as well. He possessed excellent communication skills and was a fabulous orator, public speaking was one of his charms.

jungkook had an above average IQ, which made it easy for him to learn anything at a very faster rate. He had a photogenic memory and a very creative mind. All the hard work and constant practice in martial arts and sports gave him a very fine build and that with his excellent genes that he got from his mother, a former beauty queen resulted in him being a very handsome and devilishly sexy young man.

But, all that being said, all his charms, talents, skills and good looks never got a chance to be used for any good cause.

Jungkook's father was the right hand man for the leader of the Mafia syndicate, "Caromma" which meant vicious. The Caromma was the biggest Mafia Syndicate that operated in South Korea for almost 6 decades. The syndicate had a very defined but limited number of rules and values on which they used to operate. They laid their foundation on those values and used to follow them religiously. The leaders of The Caromma were never selected by hierarchy but by merits. Over the 60 years that they remained on the top, they had just 3 leader changes and the operation and transactions were really smooth. They never had any internal revolts or conflicts.

The Carommas never dealt with drugs, narcotics or human trafficking, that was one of their basic rules. Their most revenue was generated by smuggling of arms, rare and precious metals, gambling and smuggling antiques in and out of the country. They had their people in every part of the society, starting from shopkeepers to merchants and lawyers to beaurocrat. They never believed in exploiting the lower class as most of their gang members came from poor families. All in all they were a very vast syndicate that operated like a full fledged government body for almost 6 decades or more like 3 generations.

But even with that fool proof system, it only took one mole, to corrupt the whole foundation.

The last 2 decades of The Carroma's rule were their golden age. At that time they were operating under the leadership of Lee Jung Su. He was a really cunning and smart man. He joined the syndicate as a child worker for smuggling arms and antiques to and flow from the state borders. He worked hard through the years and ranks of the syndicate to reach to the top. He was hand picked by the former leader Kim Dooyun to be his successor and he deserved that. He proved to be a very successful leader in a very short amount of time, the revenue increased almost 10 fold with more influx of rare stones with metals. The market of smuggled arms increased as well and The Carroma were able to fulfill the demand.

Jungkook's father, Joen Jaehyun was the man who took care of finances in the syndicate. Jaehyun was a very educated and well read man. He was an investment banker before being a part of the syndicate. But when he was falsely accused of committing a fraud, he wasn't even a part of he reached out to a very close friend of his, Kim Saejoon for some advice or help whichever he can spare. Saejoon's family was a part of The Carroma's for generations, he was very actively involved in the black marketing of antiques. Saejoon was very well aware of the potential Jaehyun had, so he talked to their leader, Lee Jung Su to help Jaehyun. The syndicate had a bench of very able lawyers and had members in police forces as well. They took care of the case and accusations within no time, and set Jaehyun free of all charges as well.

The whole situation made Jaehyun really obliged towards the syndicate and Lee Jung Su. He decided to join them and be an active part of the syndicate. Even though being an investment banker earlier, Jaehyun joined them as a cashier. He worked hard over the years and with his talent and prior experience, he rose up to the ranks of CFO( Chief financial officer)within a couple of years.