The Kidnapping

With each passing day, winter is edging towards its peak. It's almost December now and the temperature had dropped a significant amount and the wind got chillier. It has not snowed yet, and that being Jimin's favorite , he is desperately waiting for the first snow. On his way to his early morning coffee run he mentally calculated how many more days left before his boyfriend would be back from his work tour. He hoped that he would be able to see the first snow with his boyfriend. People say that the first snow of the season is like a declaration of love. Jimin wrapped his fluffy jacket a bit more securely around himself as the wind started to pinch, his cheeks and nose almost changed color to a faint red due to the cold as well.

He sighs in relief as soon as he enters the coffee shop, the warm room temperature and the coffee aroma felt like a comfortable cocoon and Jimin is not willing to leave it yet.

He took his place in the line in front of the cashier to place his order. The line was moving rather slower than regular today and when Jimin tried to understand the reason behind this unexpected delay he realized that it is due to the new guy behind the register. He must be a new employee, Jimin concluded after observing his clumsiness. The guy looked very well groomed with his fitting polo Shirt and ripped body hugging jeans to be working in a coffee shop but Jimin didn't pay much attention and got impatient for his turn.

By the time it was his number to place the order, he observed that the new guy looked relatively more handsome from this close and his dimpled smile is an absolute delight to the eyes. Jimin placed his order and said a quick thank you before heading towards the pickup counter. Jimin realized that there is a new guy at the serving station as well, but he was somewhat more swift and precise at his work then the other new guy. It started sinking into jimin that all the other employees at the joint are also new, there was not a single regular employee working today. This place was Jimin's regular place for almost 3 years now and he kind of knew a few if not all the employees by their first name. He was pulled back from his observation when his name was called from the pickup counter letting him know that his order is ready and served. Jimin picked up his coffee and directed a tight lipped smile towards the new barista. Even with his cold and way to formal greeting he was awarded with a ear to ear grin from this even more handsome man.

Don't judge Jimin, he is very loyal to his boyfriend but it's no harm to appreciate beauty and the guys he met today were really pieces of art.

With these thoughts on his mind Jimin exited the coffee shop and took his first sip of the piping hot beverage in his hand. Against the cold morning wind the hot drink tasted like pure joy to him and it was more tastier than his usual day order. He thought it must be the magic of the new barista and he kind of stopped manifesting the idea of bringing back the old staff.

After a few more steps and a few more sips, he started feeling a bit light headed. Initially He thought it might be the cold that's acting up and he needs to hurry to his studio, which is still almost two blocks aways. But with his next step itself he needed to hold up to the nearest wall to stabilize his steps or else he was totally sure he was going to crash on the pavement. The coffee spilled from his hand and spilled on the pavement and on his shoes. It started getting blurry in front of his eyes and the dizziness significantly increased with each breath. He took a few deep breaths and stood with his back supporting the wall, he was pretty sure something else was wrong, its not the cold that was acting up on him.

A passer-by saw him in that condition and even stopped to inquire if he is feeling well or if he needs any help, but before he can even answer to that person that he is getting dizzy and needs medical help, he was engulfed in a warm embrace from a rather taller but really nice smelling person. Jimin surrendered in the hug and stopped fighting his dizziness any more and before he know it,