Restless Hunt

It's been three days since Jiminin got kidnapped and it is driving Soohyun crazy, he was in the middle of a meeting when he first received the daily update report from his men that Jimin didn't show up at his dance studio. Soohyun had a few of his really trained and skilled men, always watching Jimin, he always argued that it was for Jimin's safety but somehow he was totally convinced that any of his competitors will come for Jimin to harm him and that's what happened. Within a couple of hours of Jimin's disappearance he got an email from an unidentifiable source, stating Jimin's kidnapping and them reaching out to him again with their demands.

It took him absolutely no time to gather all his skilled and most trusted men to look for Jimin and plan to destroy whoever dared to kidnap his angel. His go to men that he fully trusts and can blindly believe are those with whom he basically grew up with, he reached out to Taehyung first as he is Jimin's best friend and he must acknowledge his role in Jimin's life. He asked Tae to check with Jimin's colleague, friends and family to check if they know anything about his disappearance or have any idea regarding who could have kidnapped him. Next he reached out to Lee Jongsuk, Jongsuk is his right hand man and his most trusted subordinate, he is the one who takes care of most of his business transactions and gives him the best advice at the most important times.

He asked Jongsuk to gather a team of men to stakeout most of his competitors' hideout just to make sure that whoever kidnapped Jimin will be totally destroyed. He was getting paranoid with rage as the days were going by, without any proper clue about Jimin's disappearance and he was going really impatient.

As they start to go into detail of how Jimin was kidnapped he got even more furious, the intricate detailing of the plan and the precision really blow his mind. Soohyun always believed he was being very careful around Jimin's identity and no one has any clue who Jimin actually is, but all his assumptions were totally rectified when he realized how detailed the planning of kidnapping Jimin was and how the execution worked.

By the time the third day passed he was well aware of the necessary facts, that most of Jimin's friends and family know that Jimin is out of town on a trip with his boyfriend. Everyone has their different versions of the story and no one bothers to cross check it with the other. Jimin's friend from the studio got a text from Jimin that he is going home on a short notice due to some family emergency, Jimin's family got a text stating he is going on a short trip out of town and as who so ever kidnapped Jimin have no idea of Taehyung's identity, he being the best friend got a text that Jimin is going out of town due to work. These intricate details really got Soohyun riled up as he himself was getting really restless by waiting for the next email from Jimin's kidnappers.

He wanted to keep things low key as well, no doubt Soohyun was desperate to find the whereabouts of Jimin but he don't want Jimin's family or friends get involved in this so he let them in the illusion the Jimin is safe and sound and really didn't give much thought about making them aware about Jimin present situation. He just wanted to find Jimin as soon as possible.

Meanwhile all his men have already forayed almost all the hideout in the city, they went through the whole radius of the city to get little to know information about Jimin or whoever kidnapped him. He somehow was sure that nobody is gonna harm him in any way as they still want something from him but as the days went by he was starting to get unsure. He himself went through the surveillance footage from Jimin's favorite coffee shop a couple of times but was not able to find anything out of the blue from that as well. He remembered how Jimin used to talk about that coffee shop as if it was his life line and now he regrets never being able to accompany Jimin there.

The day following when he finally got the follow up email on Jimin's condition, his instant reflex was to check for any pictures or video attachments, he so wanted to see how Jimin was. His initial intuition was correct and he found an attachment to the email, it was a short 30 seconds video. He gave a quick call to Taehyung and shot a message to Jungsuk. He wanted them to have a look on the email and video as well to make sure he didn't miss any loopholes.

As the three of them gathered in front of the laptop he played the video and it started with a blank screen and as the image became more focused they saw Jimin laying in a mattress, handcuffed. It seems that the video was recorded when Jimin was sleeping, so he doesn't have any idea that he was filmed. They saw Jimin in a very light shirt and due to the cold it looked like he was shivering in his sleep. The video played for a couple of more seconds with Jimin in focus and finally the screen went black. They replayed the video just to see if they might have missed any intricate details but finally concluded that whoever filmed the video didn't leave any scope for errors.

The email was addressed to Soohyun and was short but pricised. It mentioned that forays to be stopped immediately and all the important business transactions The Kuro Okamis were going to do in the following weeks need to be paused till they get the third email. The email didn't mention any more details or any more demands. Soohyun's attention was totally snapped out of the trans when jungsuk mentioned that The Kuro Okamis were going to do a few major business deals for the coming year in the following week and holding those deals can be a major set back to their annual revenue.

Jungsuk added that Soohyun really holds no authority to hold on those deals as his father is still the Mafia Leader and he is the only authority figure who can do that.

All this information and the video of Jimin shivering in the cold on laying somewhere in the cold made Soohyun really overwhelmed. For him to process all this and ever worry about Jimin was way too much, he so wanted to burn down everything to the ground as his rage started to creep up on his body and within seconds his eyes turned red. He stood up from his chair and stomped his hand on the desk and threw the laptop in front of him. The impact of that action made Jungsuk and Taehyung go silent. They both know that Soohyun in this condition can get real violent and the only person who was able to cool him down is tied up somewhere out of their reach.

Both of them silently left Soohyun's office and went to the conference room to gather all the information they can regarding all the business deals or tractions that were going to happen in the following week. They wanted to know every detail of who was going to get benefits from each and every failed deal. They were convinced they would finally need to go to Kim Sanghoon to hold on to the deals if they won't be able to find Jimin before that, but they really want the impact to be as less as possible. For obvious reasons Sanghoon had no idea of Jimin's existence or the major role he played in Soohyun's life.

By the time both of them reached the conference room all the information they required were already lined on the table and after examining the total number of piles on the table they concluded that was going to be a long day for them and they were going to need a lot of help.