🥀Kobe Morris🥀

Mafia's Kitten.

(Y/N)'s pov*

"Daddy, have you seen how I shot those 3 guys in just one shot. That was awesome!" I said, jumping up and down on our bed, with my red and black lingerie. 

"I did. You did great kitten," Kobe chuckled as he remembered the scene.

Kobe and I have been dating for almost three whole years.

My stepfather abused you, he hits me everyday when he's drunk. One day, I decided to escape. I was walking down the sidewalk, rain pouring, I was soaked. Not long, a car stopped beside me, a guy came out of it. It was Kobe Morris, a Mafia. I was not aware of his world, until he introduced you what his Mafia World is like.

Sooner, he taught me how to use a weapon, I just saw yourself killing people mercilessly like if I were playing video games. What I love is the victims, them on their knees, begging. It makes me happy.

In Kobe's Mafia World, they call me HARLEY QUINN and Kobe, JOKER. Everyone is afraid of him, except me, seeing him mad makes me wet. You're his Queen, his light, he'll do anything for you.  

I giggled and took a glance at my watch, and gasped.

"What? What is it, Kitten?" Kobe asked, sitting on the chair in front of the bed.

"Five more minutes, and it's our Anniversary!" I squealed, full of excitement.

He chuckled.

"Kitten, come here," he tapped his lap for me to sit on.

I got off of the bed and walked over to him, sitting on his lap, facing him. 

"What do you want as your gift, hm?" he caressed my thigh. 

"Let me think."

He started to leave wet kisses on my neck, while I was thinking of what gift I want. I then let out a soft moan as he found my spot. I can feel him smirking against my skin. An idea popped into my head.

"I don't want anything. I want you, Daddy and only you," I traced my hand down his chest.

He smirked and took off my top, exposing my boobs to him.