🥀Manolo🥀

.Psycho Ex Husband wants Me back.

Author*

Tucking a strand of hair behind his Wife's ear, Manolo admired Celeste with a genuine smile plastered on his lips. He couldn't wait for her to wake up. He wanted to shower her with kisses, dying to hear her giggles, her laughs and her whines.

Caressing her cheek, she moved at his touch. Manolo quickly embraced her, pulling her closer to his chest as her eyes opened slowly.

"Manolo!" she whined making Manolo laugh.

He hovered over her and started showering her with kisses. Celeste laughed while trying to push him off but Manolo held her in place. He pulled away and looked at her with nothing but adoration. 

"How in the fuck do you look so good?! You just woke up!"

A smile made it's way on his girlfriend's lips as she blushed, covering her face with her hands.

"Maybe, because, I'm naturally pretty," she chuckled as he removed her hands.

"Nah," he shook his head.

His word made Celeste frown and look to the side.

"It's because you're Manolo Rivera's Wife," he smiled.

She glared at him and playfully pushed him off of her, "Cocky bastard!"

She hit him with a pillow before getting up from the bed. Before he had a chance to chase her, she ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Manolo chuckled at her ways and got off the bed. He heard the doorbell and made his way downstairs to open it. 

Time skip*

Celeste was busy making breakfast while Manolo was too quiet. She turned to him and frowned, wondering what's wrong with him. 

"Baby, you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, keep doing your thing," he faked a smile.

Celeste shrugged it off and kept on making breakfast. After making the pancakes, she placed them in his plate and hers before sitting in front of him. He kept fidgeting with his fingers so she held his hand in hers.

"Manolo, look at me."

He looked up at her and she noticed that he was tensed up, making her worry. 

"What's wrong? You aren't yourself."

He gave her a peck on her lips and started eating. 

"Manolo, just tell me-"

"Celeste, just eat," he cut her off.

She carried her hands to his cheeks and cupped them, forcing him to look at her. She pouted while giving him pleading eyes. 

"Please?.."

Manolo looked up and Celeste and sighed as Celeste was trying not to get lost in his light brown eyes.