(9)🥀Slimedupmike🥀

My Police Officer.

Author*

After having a great time at the park, they went to Isabelle's house. When they walked in Isabelle's office, they saw Kobe on his phone. Kobe looked up at them and noticed their hands were linked.

"Oh ho ho, I knew this would've happened."

"Yeah," Isabelle looked up at Mike.

Mike leaned in and kissed her, Kobe stood up and sighed.

"What's wrong, man?" Mike asked.

"Man, ya'll making me feel single."

"He been single for his whole li-" Isabelle got cut off.

"OKAY! We took some photos on those who became the leaders this year. If one of those men aren't them, he prolly died or was the leader already."

"Look at the photos, Mike and tell us which one," Isabelle said.

"Okay," he walked over to the files on her desk and observed them.

"Kobs, you got any info off of Remy?" she turned to Kobe.

"Yeah. Turns out he was a boss at Loan Shark and sold drugs, he called those who didn't do the right job and then.. he joined a Mafia Gang."

"Who's that guy?" 

They turned their head a Mike and saw him shaking slightly. They walked up to him and look where he was pointing. 

"It's Remy

"It's Remy. Why?"

"I think- No, I know it's him!"

Kobe and Isabelle stood there speechless and were in shock. 

"A-are you sure, bro?" Kobe asked.

"He had that same look in his eyes when he killed my parents. He must've killed them because they couldn't pay him back the money."

Isabelle hugged him as he was emotionally upset. 

"Aight, you two rest in here. We'll find something out, we must make a plan," Kobe said as he patted Mike's shoulder.

"Take care of him, Belle."

"I will, Kobe."