🥀Derek Trendz🥀

When my Husband notices my Pregnancy Glo-Up

Author*

"Babe? Are you sleeping?" she asked, tugging on his sleeve.

"No, baby, are you feeling okay?" he asked, moving his posture and immediately looked at her.

"Yeah, I'm okay.. Do you remember the day I told you about my pregnancy?" 

He chuckled and kissed her forehead, "Yeah, and would never forget that day."

_____

"Babe! Where are you?" he shouted as he looked around the house for her. 

"What's this?" he asked, spotting a little pink box on the kitchen counter.

He took it and sat on the couch and proceeded to open it... It revealed a pregnancy test with a positive result. 

"Yo, is this for real?!!" 

She smiled and snuck her arms around his neck from behind, "You're going to be a father."

He looked at her, his eyes glistening with tears. He smiled so bright when he saw her. He stood up and lifted her in his arms.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you more, and you know that," she giggled.

_____
2 Months Later; Present Time

"You even cried... For once I thought that you weren't happy and you would tell me to get rid-"

"Shhh, please don't finish that sentence. I would never even think of getting rid of our precious angel," he said and smiled.

"I love you," she played with his hair.

"And I love you and our babygirl more," he kissed her tummy.

Time skippyy~

Derek*

I opened my eyes (slightly) from the dimmed sunlight hitting my face from the exposed part of the curtains. My hands creased the space beside me but it was empty. I opened my eyes again and scanned the room, looking for my wife... but she wasn't there.

Then I heard the shower turn off... 

I smiled, and seconds later the bathroom door opened. I got back under the covers, and peeked through it and saw her in her bathrobe. Which was almost fully exposing her boobs. What a scene! It makes me wanna drool.

"Babe, wake up, we miss you," she said cutely, drying her hair looking sexy as ever.

"I like what I'm seeing," I said cockily.

She looked at me surprised and her lips parted before covering up her cleavage. I chuckle.

You*

I got a little shy when I realized that he was awake the whole time and I didn't even bother to wear the robe properly. He chuckled, seeing my flustered face and got off the bed, taking steps towards me.

"You look pretty," he said, back-hugging me.

"Really?"

"Yeah," he hummed, resting his chin on my shoulder. 

"Baby, you know.. I've never thought that someone like you can get even prettier when they're pregnant," he said and kissed my cheek.

"So did you think that I was finna be ugly? And fat?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"No, I just thought..."

"Say it!" 

"I just thought that you were gonna stay the same about of pretty you are but, I was wrong. It's like I buy one, get one free," he said, pressing his lips on mine as we shared a gentle kiss. 

His hands made his way to her boobies and slowly massaged them. I parted my lips and let out a small moan, "Babe, I'm sensitive.."

"What? You're soft," he spoke against my lips.

He broke the kiss and lifted me in his arms, "I wanna make love with you."

"What! No, not now, I'm pregnant!" I raised my voice and my eyes widen. 

He sighed, putting me on the bed, "I know.. I know."

Author*

Her features became so much more attractive after pregnancy. Bigger boobs, bright face (no makeup at all), even her waist look snatched, just that the baby bump was the part which grew bigger. All this.. made him horny for her. 

"Babe, I'm hungry, let's go make breakfast," she said, patting his head.

"Let me take a shower real quick," he said and rushed to the bathroom.

"DON'T FALL!" 

__________
Wassaup!
It's been ages.