🥀Vallyk Pena🥀

R.a.i.n.y  C.u.d.d.l.e.s

With my shy bestie.

Author*

(*rain noises*)

Grabbing a book to read, you sat down on your bed and started reading, enjoying the weather since it's rainy and it made your room cozy. 

With you wearing comfy clothes, you then stared at your bed room door for a while, missing someone who's really important to you. That someone is special.

You sighed and turned your gaze back to your book, but before that, you read the book title before proceeding to read the next chapter. 

*Professor Adam's First Love*
-title of the book

"Huh. Hope this chapter isn't one of those sad stories again.." you mumbled as you flipped the page and started reading again.

By reading the first part, your heart started beating as if it was filled with romance and all. 

(*knock knock, who's there at the door right now?*)

Groaning, you got up and went to open the door, knowing that your bedroom door's already open. 

But.. weren't you scared that it might be a robber? Or someone broke in? 
The answer is no.

You're not scared since the apartment that you live currently live in is safe and its pricy enough to have a lot of security around the whole building. 

"Hi, buttercup.."

Someone shyly spoke as it made you chuckle and you shook your head before opening your mouth:-

"Hi, Vallyk! When did you get back?" you asked excitedly and pulled him in for a hug.

"A-about... an hour ago, yeah," he said as he looked down, feeling embarrassed.

"Oh, come on, Vallyk! Are you still shy?" you asked with a chuckle.

Yes, he's Vallyk. He's been your best friend for decades now, and is still shy. He lived in California for 4 years since his grandmother was sick that time so he volunteered to for and take care of his grandmother.

He's the only person whose always been there for you even after moving to California, he never forgets to facetime you or call to check up on you. 

How did he get in? Well, he still has the spare keys. 

"So, what do you wanna do?" you asked him and you pulled him inside, shutting your door.

He stayed silent for a while before he finally opened his mouth:-

"I missed cuddling with you... C-can we cuddle?" he shyly asked, and hid his face. 

Smiling at his cuteness, you nod your head as you grabbed ten blankets, laying them on the bed.

-time skip-

Burying your face in the crook of his neck, you were hugging his body like a koala as the room was silent. Only the sound of the rain and your breathing can be heard. 

It feels so good seeing and cuddling your best friend after 4 years. I mean, who wouldn't be happy. 

Feeling his hot breath fan against your neck, you felt your heart racing. Why would you be feeling this way> You both had done 'it' 🦋multiple🦋 times now. 

**It is normal, right? Yeah, this is normal, (Y/N)** you thought.

"(Y/N)?" he spoke, against your neck as it vibrated, leaving you in a giggling mess.

"Yes, babyface?"

"I-- I love you," he stuttered out of shyness.

And that's when you knew that you were in love with him and so is he.

"I love you too, Vallyk," you said as your cheeks slowly turned a light red.

He smiled against your neck before pecking it. Wait, what happened to your shy best friend???

"I love you more than you love me."

That sentence made your heart beat faster and faster.

The End!
This is a fluff. 

💜