We will find a way.

"I cannot explain what's going down
I can see you standing next to me
In and out somewhere else right now
You sigh, look away
I can see it clear as day
Close your eyes, so afraid
Hide behind that baby face."

6 June, 2015

"We're all technically third world countries since we're the third planet from the Sun." 

"Niall please go to sleep." Liam says to a drunk Niall who was apparently irritating the living lights out of Liam with the amount of jokes he's cracked in the past hour. Louis, on the other hand, found the exchange between them very interesting seeing that he was sat in the living room couch watching the two bicker while Harry was sprawled on the couch with his head on Louis' lap.

While Louis was absently playing with Harry's hair, the said boy was angrily staring at the dark blue bruise that covered Louis' ankle. You see, Louis was yet again, behaving like a 5 year old and ended up falling down the stairs, thus twisting his ankle and bruising it swollen; it was a good thing they were home and there were no interviews or performances for the next month, just one tomorrow; they can deal with recordings. It is then that Harry realizes the amount of time he'd get to spend with his boyfriend and once again, glares at the bruise, willing it to vanish so that he could take Louis out as a return gesture for all the times Louis does things for him and spoils him rotten.

"Go out with me." he whispers, his eyes twinkling as he looks up at the blue eyed boy who looks back at him with a small smile dancing on his lips.

"When?" Louis asks, carding his fingers through Harry's locks, his eyes a sparking blue and the hint of a fond smile on his face. At the question though, Harry falters. "Whenever you feel like? I mean, your leg... It's not like I'm going somewhere... pfftt " he trails off embarrassed at his inability to speak and specialty of turning into a horse at simple moments like these in front of his own boyfriend.

"Hmm? We can go tomorrow, after the interview? 6 seem okay love?" Louis asks in a soft voice, seemingly unfazed, as his fingers glide over Harry's forehead, smoothening the creases that were formed.

"But you're hurt." 

"I can manage." 

Harry looks at him pointedly and Louis signs. "I really can. It... it's just a bruise, nothing I've never handled before." When the boy still doesn't look convinced, Louis smiles and kisses him on the nose. "Trust me, if at any point of time, I feel pain, I'll tell you." Harry sighs defeated, knowing there's no way he can say no to Louis. "Tomorrow it is then." Harry says, his voice scratchy as he sits up and turns around to face his boyfriend. "Do you know I love you?" he asks, innocence shining in his eyes and Louis melts. Of course he knows how deep their bond runs, it simply never could be put into words so Louis nods, smiling. "Just kiss me you fool." he whispers, and the green eyed boy giggles. 

Placing himself over Louis' lap, he crashes their lips together. They are pulled apart when they hear an overly ecstatic Niall cheering next to an equally disgusted looking Liam. "You two are soo cute!!" he slurs, his Irish accent heavy and eyes glinting.

The rest of their night is spent singing Niall to sleep and teasing Liam until he stomps into his room, slamming the door shut after flipping the boys off. Harry carries Louis to bed then and crawls in next to him. The older boy cuddles him and they fall asleep, small happy smiles dancing on their faces.

**************

After telling Louis for the millionth time where painkillers are, his phone is and instructing him to rest, Louis finally sighs exasperatedly, doubting his age and role as the elder, more mature one. "I get it Hazz. Calm down love." He says, pulling Harry to him so that the younger boy falls on the bed next to him and oomphs.