Little Things.

Dance with me under the diamonds
See me like breath in the cold
Sleep with me here in the silence
Come kiss me, silver and gold

16 September, 2011.
Louis.

"Hello!!"

"We"

"Are"

"One"

"Direction!! Yay!!"

It's almost been a year, since my life became one of complete chaos and not from my drama lessons or college. I made it in the X- factor; made friends with Harry, broke up with my high school girlfriend Hannah when she fought with me for the millionth time about not being there and then watched some rom-com with Harry, drowning my sorrows in bucket loads of ice cream.

We met and made friends with some more people in the X-factor house, Harry introduced me to Zayn, a guy he apparently knew; said he met him at some gig and they kept in touch. Zayn, me and Harry were almost eliminated on the same day but then Simon changed his mind or something because he called us back along with Liam Payne-in-the-ass and Niall the good boy; said he's made a decision and put us all together in a band. I was overwhelmed with joy and before I could even think about what I was doing, I had hoisted myself up and into Harry's arms. It's a good thing he caught me, I would've made a fool of myself if he hadn't.

But in our ecstasy we never noticed the disapproving glances the judges; mainly Simon, threw our way. It was later when Zayn told me, that I did pay attention to how they had reacted. They never mentioned anything about it so, we ignored it. A big mistake on our part.

To get to know each other better, we moved to Harry's dad's bungalow for a week which later turned to two. I absolutely hated Liam because he always tried to control me and I'm not one for orders. Niall on the other hand, is a cute little leprechaun who I've come to adore a lot; also, being with him is like being on a food high; he always knows what is good to eat where. Zayn's pretty much Harry's best friend and to say that I'm not jealous of him for being so close to Harry would be straight up lying. On the other hand, Zayn's become my partner in crime, we always pair up against Liam and irritate the fuck out of him.

I like Harry. Like, like, Harry. 

It was when I was on a date with a girl, Maya, who works at a nearby Starbucks. She kept on talking about different things and what not and all I could do was compare her to Harry; how his lips move when he speaks, his tongue curls up when he opens his mouth to eat, he speaks slowly, stutters when he's very nervous, gets all cuddly when he likes someone, or how the emerald in eyes light up in when he laughs. It was like being hit on the head with a ton of bricks; liking him, it was natural. I got soo used to his presence that I never saw how my heart's feelings changed towards him, when did they change? I have no idea about. I almost ran back home to find him asleep on Zayn's lap while Zayn was completely oblivious of his surroundings, watching some movie. 

I immediately ran to Niall who was in the kitchen and told him about my new discovery; only for him to laugh in my face. "LIAM!!!" he shouted loudly and I jumped. When Liam walked in the kitchen confused, Niall extended his hand in front of Liam's face. "I called it!! Where are my 50 bucks??" 

"You called what??" I shouted, when Liam wordlessly handed him over the money. "Niall and I made a bet that you'd fall for Harry before he falls for you." Liam had said, rolling his eyes and I punched him in the shoulder at that.

"At least we know you like him!!" Niall had said and I gave him a little smile. "What are you gonna do about it though?" Liam asked, always the mood spoiler. "Nothing." I had said.

"I cannot risk my friendship with Harry over my feelings." 

So things went on the same; at least from Harry's side. It was almost impossible for me to stop myself from kissing those plump pink lips of his, when he would cheer in happiness or from holding him to me when he felt sad, or fall asleep in his arms because nothing was platonic about it, and I couldn't afford to wake up with a boner next to him. That would be just plain embarrassing.