Hurts so good

Playlist: Home by Michael Bublé
Hurts so good by Astrid S
Human by Christina Perri
Sanctuary by Joji

Wide awake through the daylight
Will you hold me like we're running a yellow light?
Reach for you with my hands tied
Are we dancing like we're burning in paradise?

The boys walk into a makeshift dressing room the next morning after trying to give breakfast a chance where Niall ate like there was no tomorrow, seemingly have forgotten the awkwardness from the day before, Louis just fed Freya, Liam ate something and Harry somehow drowned his coffee. As they set foot in the basement-like place, they are tackled by an overexcited Minnie who dropped a big bag of hair products on the floor to hug them.

When they pull back, she grins and rubs her hands. "Let's get started now, shall we?? Now, I'll get to work on Harry's hairs while the rest of you all go get changed and then we'll switch. Sound good?" they all nod, getting to work because knowing Minnie, they knew how bitchy she got when they ran late.

"Bossy much??" Louis says smirking and Minnie cracks up another one of her famous toothy smiles. "Well well well. Mr. Tomlinson, last I checked, no one in this world was able to sort out that ever present bed head of yours, never mind the fact that those locks are even longer now!" Minnie replies back with the same sass and Louis grins. "Point taken!!" He says and walks to the back where clothes are kept but not before saluting her. Liam and Niall follow behind him chuckling while Harry takes a seat in the vanity as he waits for her to work her magic.

"Ooo your hair's longer than regular!! I've got the perfect idea.." she starts blabbering about as she gets to work on his hairs and Harry is so tired that he slowly zones her out.

When they boys finally emerge, Harry's hair and make up is almost done and while Minnie puts some of his final curls into place, he looks over at them. His eyes immediately find Louis who is looking at the ground and is swimming in a loose black sweater and jeans. Harry wonders how the colorful boy he fell for become this dull, pained man; before his mind can make him believe it was all his fault, he quickly darts his eyes towards Liam who is clad in a dark cream colored shirt and black pants with his locks looking perfect even without any hair product. Next to him is Niall, looking just as good with a black button down and purple pants. Harry feels an odd sense of pride on looking at Niall accepting his bizarre fashion wants just as easily as he accepted Harry's. Like he said- No judgement.

Harry decides on a pair of black bootcut pants and a sparkly pink shirt. When he feels like he looks presentable enough, he finds his way out to find Liam and Niall talking to each other on the couch having been done with their hairs and makeup while Louis is still sat with Minnie who is fussing over him taking poor care of his skin that once used to be perfect. When he is finally done, he walks over to the boys and his mouth falls open at the sight of Harry looking like a Disney prince and princess both at the same time. Harry on the other hand, pretends not to notice Louis staring at him.

So, the idea was for James to pick them all up from different locations and then for them all to pretend to not know the others would be there too, and since the fandom practically knew nothing about the reunion but were loosing their minds over little slips and leaks, it would help clear their confusion and clowning once and for all. The carpool karaoke seemed like the best option since James was down to meet them in Flipside for the shoot and also, who better than James to break the news of their reunion tour?

After being brought to the location he was supposed to be in, Harry waits for James to pull over. He plasters on his best acting face, ready to pretend that all was right in his life and he was happy. He takes another deep breath as the black Range Rover comes in his sight and prepares himself to act all surprised at the sight of the lads. The car comes to a stop and it's passenger window rolls down.