chapter 8

𝐄𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Bold letters are his thoughts

I have been very excited but also very nervous since I really want us to spend more time together. I wonder if she is already starting to like us. But Ahhhhhhhh! she said the food I cooked is like heaven thats the first compliment I got from her, Our brothers are going to be so jealous haha.

I continued cooking since our brothers eat like they have been starved for decades. 

I talked with our brothers and we have decided to have a family bonding time. we are going to have a movie night but before we are gonna go swimming then get ice cream. I checked with Louis and Emiliano and they agreed with my plan and said that she doesn't have anything to do. All we need her to do is agree. I already booked the ice cream shop, so they are going to bring an ice cream truck to the house.  But, before we can do this we need to get our sorellina to agree.

"hey sorellina." i said

"yeah ?" sofia answered

"can we please spend time together ? I already checked you have nothing to do. If you agree we will get ice cream." i said really quickly.

she laughed and replied "sure, as long as i have nothing to do. But you better get me ice cream." 

I squealed and immediately replied "ok, i already book the ice cream shop. They will send an ice cream truck."

I finished cooking and took seat beside Alessandro.

 And as per usual he was on his phone. Dealing with our legal business. That guy is always busy ever since Sofia got taken he distanced himself from us and focused more on the business.

After we all finished eating we left the table. 

I shouted "get ready we are going to swim !"

I ran to my room and changed to my swimming pants, Very quickly.

I went to the pool only to see Luca and Sofia splashing water on each other half way in the pool.

Without them realizing i jumped in a caused a giant splash on them.

Our brothers then jumped in the pool and caused an even bigger splash.

I looked at Alessandro and realized that he was also in the pool. Thats shocking but I did expect him to join. Well, if he didn't join i would have dragged him by the ear and threw him in the pool. I told him years ago that when we find our sorellina we are going to have a bonding day right away.