Chapter 15

𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

I woke up and went to the toilet, I started getting ready. 

I felt exhausted even after waking up. Luckily, today is a public holiday. 

I craved cereal right now, Such a weird craving. I made my way down stairs. I saw Romeo, I didn't want to go down anymore. I decided to just ignore him, take cereal and eat in the room again. I walked down the stairs holding on to the marble railings, I am a very clumsy person. 

Once, I reached the bottom floor I walked to the kitchen ignoring Romeo's existence. I opened the fridge took out the milk and closed the refrigerator's door. I put the milk on the kitchen island. I opened the cabinet and grabbed a bowl, I put the bowl beside the milk. After, that I opened a different cabinet and took my favorite cereal box and put it beside the bowl. I opened the drawer took a spoon and closed the drawer. 

I poured some cereal and milk in the book and out the spoon In the bowl. After, I was done I put everything back and made my way to the stairs. I got a quick glance of Romeo's face. He looked irritated. HAHAHAHAHA Good.

(A/N : Cereal first then milk. If you put in cereal after the milk in the bowl will splash.)

I held the railings with one hand, The other hand held the bowl of milk and cereal. Once, I reached the top I let go of the railings and made my way to may room. After, I entered the room I Closed the door. I sat on the chair and opened my laptop on the table. 

Yesterday night, Louis told me that I was on the hit list. I needed to check it today. It was very easy to access the web. Soon, I found the hit list. My name was the first on the list and had the biggest reward. I needed to find out who out my name here.

Luckily, I was able to do that very easy and turns out it was Daniel Ortsland. Daniel hates me because I rejected his proposal. He wanted me to be his girlfriend but, I was with Emiliano and I rejected Daniel. I honestly didn't expect him to do this. 

Now, all I needed to do was get rid of this offer that Daniel posted.

Hi everyone, 

How are you ? I know I haven't posted in a long time and I am really sorry. 

I hope you have a good day!

Please like, vote and comment!

23/09/2021 2.49pm