chapter 5

After the interaction with the bimbo me and Emiliano decided to watch and cuddle for the rest of the day. soon we fell asleep

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

I woke up and decided to make breakfast for Emiliano and Louis, i started combining the flour, eggs and milk then, started cooking the pancake batter. 

Soon, they woke up and started eating. Me and Louis decided to go to the warehouse and Emiliano also went to his warehouse. So we all got ready and left.

Me and Louis started racing to the warehouse. Once we reached we went in and when everyone saw me they all became quiet and bowed their heads. I saw my third in command and quickly made my way towards him with Louis following behind me. We entered the office and all sat down.

Once we sat down Maxwell gave me an ipad and said "the Italians want an alliance with us and the Spanish." Louis then screamed " ANYONE WANTS ICE CREAM." me and Maxwell looks at him shocked and i said "YES." Maxwell jumps and laughed.

I looked at the ipad and read the information, I decided to be their sister for a year and to make an alliance with the Italian mafia. When i told Maxwell and Louis about my plan they looked at me like i grew two heads while i look at them innocently.

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡

we wanted to go and get lunch then ice cream. We got in the car and started driving towards the mall, On the way there Maxwell wouldn't stop talking about the restaurant we were going to since apparently it's new and it's getting quite famous then we also found out Emiliano was actually the owner of V'retulie (the restaurant).

Soon we got out of the car and went to the entrance the waiter showed us to a table right away since he knew who we were. We decided on our meal and called the waiter over.

when we saw the waiter she pushed her chest out, pulled her clothes down and pulled her skirt up.

_______________________________________

𝐎𝐌𝐆 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝟏.𝟏 𝐊 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 !!!!!! thank you