chapter 14

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Today has been an exhausting day.

I walk into the house. I pass by the couch and see Sofia and Luca asleep. I look at the stairs and see Enzo coming down.

"Enzo help me bring them up." I whisper to Enzo.

We go to the couch. I carry Sofia and walk up the stairs.

She looks so peaceful and cute.

I open the room door and walk into the room. I put Sofia down on the bed.

"Don't leave me please." Sofia said

I take my blazer and shoes off and lay down beside her. I put the blanket on her and close my eyes. Soon I fall asleep.

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

I wake up and see my sorellina beside me sleeping. I quietly get out of the room. I walk to my room and go to the toilet. I start getting ready for the day.

Today I have multiple meetings. I am going to be very busy.

I quickly get ready and start walking downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see Enzo and Romeo. Enzo was making his green juice and Romeo was playing with his phone.

"Good morning." I said to Enzo and Romeo

I make myself a cup of black coffee and toast. I take a seat on the stool beside Romeo. I read the news on my Ipad. After, finishing my breakfast I stand up. I pick up my briefcase

"Goodbye, I'm gonna go now." I said.

"Goodbye." Enzo and Romeo said together.

The maids open the door. I walk out and get into the car. Once, I get into the car the driver starts driving to the headquarters. Some of our guards follow behind the car.