Chapter 12

𝐄𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Soon we were in front of the building. The workers opened my door and bowed. I went in and everyone was bowing. I made my way to the elevator.

The elevator doors opened and I got out. I went to my office and took my folders. After I got my folders I quickly made my way to the meeting room with my secretary. I took a seat at the head of the table, usually, Alessandro would sit here but, He is taking care of something else today.

All the directors stood up and bowed. They all greeted me. We started with the meeting. A small company wanted to have a partnership but, I declined their offer. It was a small company. It will not benefit our company.

After, we finished the meeting I went back to my office. I sat down and started planning the new project.

Soon it was already lunch. I wanted to have lunch with Sofia so, I called her and told her to come to the office. I continued to do my work while waiting for Sofia to arrive.

While I was working there was shoutings outside. I made my way outside and saw that my secretary slapped Sofia. I made my way to my secretary and slapped her.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" I shouted at my secretary.

"s-sir she slapped m-me." My secretary said.

I saw that Sofia was very angry, Her face was all red. Sofia started beating up my secretary. Sofia pulled her hair while my secretary was shouting. I let them fight until I saw that my secretary was about to pass out.

I quickly interfered. I stopped Sofia and started calming her. I told security to drag my secretary out of the building.

Soon, Sofia was calm and we went down to the lobby. We got in the car and went to the restaurant. Louis told me that Sofia loved Japanese food so, we are going to a Japanese restaurant.

After, A few minutes we reached the restaurant. When we reached the restaurant paparazzi were already there. Our guards were already there. We got out and quickly went inside. The waiter gave us the menu and we started ordering.