Chapter 10

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Bold letters are his thoughts.

I woke up at 6.30 since I am what most people call an early bird. I wanted to bring my boyfriend on a date today since we haven't seen each other since last month.

I started getting ready for today. After I showered I put clothes on and left the room. I made my way to the kitchen where the maids were cooking. Once I sat down the maids brought me a plate with eggs, bacon and sausage. I immediately started eating and soon my siblings made their way down one by one.

When Sofia came down she took a seat next to me and ate without saying anything except hi. After a while, we were all done eating. We were all dressed and ready to go.

Alessandro, Enzo and Romeo all left together so I believe that they are going to the warehouse to check the shipment that arrived yesterday.

After I finished eating I left the house and made my way to Louis's house.

To be honest, I met Louis online and we started dating, but no one knows about us. I was very shocked when I saw him with Sofia since I didn't know that Louis was part of the American mafia. But on the other hand, I didn't tell him that I was a part of the Italian Mafia. SO now I believe that we are even.

When I reached his mansion the gates opened and Louis ran out the door and into my car. Once he was in the car I kissed him. After we broke the kiss, I started driving to the new Japanese restaurant that opened yesterday. People said that it is very hard to have a reservation there but Alessandro own the place.

Once we reached the restaurant the waiter leads us to the table. Louis and I sat down, looked at the menu then ordered. After we ordered we chatted then soon the food came. We started talking while eating.

When we finished I paid the bill and left with Louis. I drove him home and once I made sure that he was in the house and safe I drove back home. I got myself ready for bed and fell asleep.