chapter 1

𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

I was running since i was late. Once i opened the front door the smell of weed, alcohol and cigarette filled my nose.

As went I to the basement which is also my room but while waking sir pulled my hair.

''WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU SLUT?!'' shouted sir.

I answered ''i-i'm s-s-sorry s-sir b-but i had a c-class p-p-project, p-please.''

Then sir threw me to the ground and started kicking my ribs. 

Sir threw a beer bottle to my head. 

The beer bottle hit my head and I blacked out. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

I woke up the next day in the exact same place I blacked out. It was 4 so i started making sir breakfast. Once, i was done I started getting ready for school. By then it was 6.10 so I decided it was best to leave for school.

Once i reached school, I went to mr.ronny classroom. I saw Mr.Ronny and greeted him and went to my desk and slept since school started at 8.

After a while i felt someone shaking me so I turned and saw Mr.Ronny.

 "Come on kiddo it's 7.50 better get to class soon." He said.

''Goodbye Mr.Ronny i will see you later during class.'' i said my greetings.

 And left to my locker to get my books, after going to my locker i went to Ms.sally's class.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

I went to Mr.Barker's repair shop where all my cars are. when I went in.

Mr.Barker said''Hey, there's a fight this week don't forget.''

I replied by saying''yes mr.barker is my cars ready ?'' 

Mr.Barker then sighed and said''yes, but stop driving recklessly , you caused a lot of damage this time."

I then chuckled and said ''sorry Mr.barker but i can't promise you that.''

After that I went home, but when I reached home there was police cars and ambulances surrounding the house. I ran in and saw a police officer walking towards me.

The officer said''are you Sofia ?, I am officer Garwin, I am very sorry for your lost but your father has been found dead in the river with multiple stab wounds and drugs in his system. I will need to bring you to the station for questioning and you will meet your social worker.''

I just kept a blank face on and left for the station with officer Garwin.

Once we reached the station I was getting sympathetic looks from everyone while I was just thinking if only they knew about the abuse. We reached the questioning rooms where there was another officer in and then they began asking me questions such as "do you know anyone who would do this to your father ?". "have you ever saw him take drugs ?" I just sat there answering all of the questions truthfully.

After that my social worker Ms.Gabriella a nice young woman entered.

And said ''hello sofia I am Gabriella i have news for you.''

I asked ''what is it ms.Gabriella ?'' 

Ms.Gabriella said ''you will be staying at a couples house for now, I am sorry for your lost.'' soon after that we left the police station.

As we went to the couples house ms . Gabriella kept on telling me things about the couple. The couple lived in a nice house, it was white and had a garden. 

We reach the couples house Ms.Gabriella knocked on the door and an old couple answered.

After the couple showed me to my temporary room. Ms. Gabriella talked to them for a bit and after a while she left. After a while I wanted to go to my secret place so i told Ms.Burthingham I was gonna leave for a while to visit a friend then I left.

On the way i bumped into a wall and landed on my butt, then someone helped me up. He was very tall and an authoritative aura radiated from him, his eyes and hair looked exactly same as me, once he saw my face he looked shocked but so was I.

He recovered quickly from the shock and stared at me with a blank face so i put a black face on too, he looked like he was examining my face for some emotion.

Then he said ''what's your name ?''

I replied ''sofia, who are you ?'' 

He said ''Alessandro, when is your birthday and what's your last name ?''

I had a weird feeling but said '' 23 September, I don't have a last name, I should get going now.''

As i was about to leave he grabbed my arm and said

'' Come with me, I want a DNA test.'' I looked at him liked he grew 2 heads and said.

'' Look I don't know what's your deal but you better leave me alone.'' I then pulled my arm from him and ran as fast as I can.