Chapter 3

𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

𝟏𝟎 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I woke up when we landed. I quickly made my way to the exit, once the plane door opened i saw my second in command with guards and 10 black jeeps. Louis (second in command) made his way towards me.

Louis said"hello boss, this way." we then made our way to a jeep and got in.

Once we entered the car i took the Ipad from the car pouch in front of me and checked how my illegal and legal business was doing. I checked the legal business and it was going well then i checked the illegal business and saw that the Italian mafia wanted an alliance.

I said "Let's go to the mansion now."

𝟑 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

After 3 hours we reached a mansion and me and Louis made our way to the office. Once we reached the office we sat down and 

Louis said"so what happened ?" 

i said"i have 'brothers' and got kidnapped."

 Louis just looked at me and started laughing then said "WAIT! WHAT!?"

 i then said" i know right...wanna go clubbing tonight." 

Sebastian agreed and soon it was 6. so we started getting ready.

Once we were ready we went in the car and drove of. When we reached the club we were let in right away by the bouncer since he recognized us. We were escorted in the club by the manager to a private section.

We sat down and i decided to get a drink, i stood up and started walking towards the bar. Once i reached the bar and took a seat the bartender then asked me what i wanted and.

i replied "i want a shot of tequila with lime." 

Soon the bartender came with my drink, i payed him and took my drink to go back to the private section.

When i reached i saw Emiliano, i ran to him and hugged him, he hugged back right away. After a minute.

Emiliano said "hi baby, i missed you so much." Then kissing my nose. 

I then said "i missed you too, i love you so much." 

We then made way to the private section of the club and i sat on him lap. 

He then said"are you tired ?, do you want to go home ?" 

I just laughed and said " yes, can i go with you." while giving him puppy eyes i know he can't resist. He said yes i then told Louis that i was going back with Emiliano.

After we reached Emiliano's mansion, we made ways towards the bed and lay down the.

Emiliano said" so what happened ?" I told him everything and by the end to say he was shocked was an understatement. 

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

The couple then woke up getting ready for the day. Emiliano send Sofia to her mansion and left with the driver and guards, to the warehouse. Sofia checked her ipad to see that there will be a shipping tonight and more mafias and gangs that wanted to be allies, she then left to the headquarters. 

Once Sofia reached the headquarters everyone became quiet and bow. Louis quickly made way towards the boss and greeted her with a cup of coffee. Sofia made way to the office holding cup of coffee and with Louis walking closely behind his boss.

Once they were in the office Louis closed the door and told her about the new shipment, training the soldiers, associates and a list of people who borrowed money that's not returned. Sofia just listened and once Louis was done she started whining about how she didn't want to go to the Deiluna gala (mafia gala/party/ball). Louis just looked at her and told her she has to go and Emiliano's gonna be there.

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Romeo has been bothering me about wanting to go to the Deiluna gala. Of course i have not told him. Romeo is currently in front of me begging to go romeo"please, I'll do all my chores and i'll even control my anger!" I looked at him shocked he never does his chores and is always getting angry. I said"Fine, pack your bags now were leaving midnight but you better do as you said." 

He then stood up and hopped his way out and i just looked amused. I then made way to my room and started packing, i looked at a picture of Sofia and wonder where is she none of my man has found a lead and i'm starting to get angry.