Chapter 3 ♚ Predator

𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅: 3/17/21|𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅:3/17/21|𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕:11,222 words|⧖ 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆: 1 hr|𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔: notable tracks I listened to: Dark Phoenix: Frameshift, FMA:B Lurking, A Quiet Place- "A Quiet Life"

♪ 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌: ☑☐ ⥦ 𝑳𝒐𝒈𝒂𝒏- 𝑿-𝟐𝟒 >> 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔(2): congrats your first 10k word chapter. I didn't expect it to be this long ;-;

【𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮: 𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐞/𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞】

Third Person POV

___

(Y/N) woke up in a sweat.

Her (S/C) skin prickled with a the cool sensation of air chiseled to the touch. The petite body of the young girl shuddered subconsciously as if a sixth sense was reacting to the unfamiliar and unsettling space she was encased in. She was lied down flat on a smooth uncomfortable surface of a metal table. Eyes blown out like a deer in headlights, they were glossy and wild. A white blinding light introduced itself with her field of vision that was not like anything of the ordinary.

Tremors mercilessly danced throughout every limb in her body in glee while she let out a shaky breath, trying to comprehend what was going on. The pupils in the pools of (E/C) shifted from one side to the next, taking into account the glowing white walls that gave the illusion she was trapped in an endless space. (Y/N) had a hard time telling how big or small the size of the room was as the walls seamlessly blended together under the ceiling too blinding to look at. The only clue she had to tell if the walls were tangible or not was the big rectangular mirror on one side of the wall. Eventually, she took notice of the metal clamps constricting her of movement on every significant joint in her body.

A scared pant involuntarily escaped her lips. Upon observation (Y/N) made an effort to break free from its grip, contorting her body in almost every possible way. However, her futile attempts did her no help. She was forever restrained to the metal bed much similar to a sad fish on a hook.

It was also a nuisanceher heart, she felt pounding away none stop; a sign of pure panic, a perfect example of the emotions of what the prey would have when fleeing from the killer. The nerves were getting to her head. There were a fury of thoughts popping up, some overriding each other in disorder which seemed to be on the lines of:

Where am I—? Where is this place—?

What happened?— I thought I was at the grave yard—

 Am I going to die—? I don't want to die—     

  I can't move— Should I scream for help—?!

A spasm of pain emerged from the side of (Y/N)'s head causing her to wince with one eye closed. Her arm voluntary flexed to touch the wound but she was still bound by the clamps that weren't budging even for her sake.

(Y/N) swallowed the urge to scream down her throat as she thought back to her last conscious moments she could remember.

She... she waited at her mother's grave...