Thoughts... Questions

Hey there, it's been a long time. So for anyone who happens to stumble on this little note and thought this was a notification for an update, sorry for any disappointment!

So I'm about to start writing chapter 5 and I'm looking back to how I decided to totally revamp everything, and silly me thought that by now I would have gotten all the chapters re-written to my liking.

well...

it's been like a year and barely any progress 😭😭😭 I H8 MYSELF 😃😃

Where have I been? I guess I decided to take an unexpected break. A couple weeks away from writing turned into months and months on end and I suppose my desire to write grew less and less :/ It takes me a long time to write chapters and i have a bad habit of putting stuff off. it became less of a priority with school and work. man growing up sucks! despite all that, i've really come to miss this platform and I really want to put all my ideas out there so I'm gonna try again.

to those of you who have read this far and still care, wow, I don't deserve your sweet soul

I feel bad for going on break for so long and a few people have asked me if I'm ever going to continue or put up the old chapters. I do want to continue, the thing is it's gonna take a long time.

SO, should I put up the old chapters again and whatever chapter im working on will just be missing? or maybe I can post the og version and just upload that to a new story that way if anyone wants to read it again it will be there.

any feedback will be taken for serious consideration.

Thank you again for those still here, you continue to amaze me and I still get giddy and happy seeing your comments and interacting with you all. It reminds me why I kept going and updating in the first place. Much love and take care<3

WHOSE HYPED FOR TOMORROW?? FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON 4 PART 2 LETS GOOOOO