𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔...

Hello readers!

 Welcome to my first story and I'm excited to have you here! Before you embark on your journey, I made a few small notes that I think will be good to know since it will address some important topics we'll come across later throughout the chapters.

  ▻Just to clarify, in this story Levi will be younger than he is in the anime/manga. The reason being is so the age gap wouldn't be too big. Any fan art or gifs I use isn't mine. The pictures belong to their rightful owners of course.

❥ Also, if you are looking for the romance to take place in the earlier chapters it may take longer than that. I'm telling you right now that there's a rocky road between the characters, so it's wise that it needs time to develop into something greater. I consider this story to be heavily plot based but I am not casting aside the romance-driven part of it.  In my opinion, I prefer to see the chemistry and romance between the characters build up and grow. Don't worry romance will come! (You don't know how many times I wait for the two characters to finally have their beloved kiss scene only to be disappointed because the anime cut off too short or they like to fricking stall forever) You will just have to be a little patient :)

It's a very slow, and I mean slow, slow-burn, so if your still okay knowing those details, go ahead and read on.

➣ Most chapters in here are actually relatively long. Some even daringly surpassing the 10k word mark. Yeah, I know. Have fun binge reading.

➣ I do not own any Shingeki no Kyojin characters, but I do own my OC's.

➣ I apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes. As stated before, I'm not the best writer.

▻ This fanfiction will contain mild gore/blood and heavy topics. If you are mature and can handle these kind of things read on! But if this isn't your cup of tea then you don't have to read. It's really up to you.

___

◦ (Y/N) - your name

◦ (H/C) - hair color

◦ (H/L) - hair length

◦ (L/N) - last name

◦ (M/N) - mom's name

◦ (S/C) - skin color

___

♫ Throughout the story, music soundtracks may be included in a chapter. I will tell you in parenthesis when to press play on the video since I try to match up and sync the music for certain parts. Like when an important line is said, a beat drops. For some scenes I really think music adds a nice touch to it.

▻ I do not mind feedback or constructive criticism, it really helps me improve and become a better writer. I'm also not against it if you guys correct me in grammar or any information I got wrong! That way I can go and fix it. Don't be afraid to comment or speak what's on your mind! I love to hear your thoughts (even if it is crazy)!

BEWARE OF SPOILERS AND SPELLING ERRORS  

THIS ROUGHLY TAKES PLACE AFTER SEASON 2 IN THE LATER CHAPTERS  

BUT BEFORE SEASON 3