𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑨𝑴𝑷

𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎, this story is getting revamped, meaning revising and heavy editing! It's getting the deep cleaning its truly needed :'D I apologize if I freaked any one out since I unpublished it, or because I unpublished when you were in the middle of reading, or that you thought this was an update, please forgive me!

(*; _;)人

Finals are finally over, and even though I still have one more college application to do, I can manage fitting in time to work on this since ya'll have been so patient! I mean I've been gone since like August... wow...

Some readers brought to my attention (Y/N)'s unpleasant attitude and I plan on making her a somewhat likable MC, starting from the beginning. It's my fault for not giving more clarity and reasoning as to why she does her questionable actions lol.

Therefore... before this story goes any further and now that the first quarter is finished, I'm going to dedicate time into fixing any flaws and adding things accordingly to fix any mistakes throughout the story. Although I definitely want to fix certain plot points, I won't make any too drastic changes but during this process, expect either content to be cut out or entirely new content added in! I don't really want to lose any in-line comments but since it's hard for me to even look back at my older chapters, I'm gonna have to cut out some of my old writing out because that is NOT it sis. I'm so terribly sorry you had to read that because its the definition of cringe.

Hopefully for those who don't actually don't mind re-reading this story again, you'll be presented with something that is fresh and new! It baffles me that some of you have actually re-read this like 2-3 times, I truly commend you :)

Chapters will be posted one by one until I get to chapter 38. I feel like this is the best approach so in case I do make a crucial change, no one will be confused later on. Any important changes will be listed in chapter 39. I don't plan on being in this editing phase for too long so you should be where you left off soon.

Thank you all for being patient and for your never ending support! I love when ya'll comment; you guys are so funny and I get laugh literally every time someone comments a meme or tiktok reference. Anyways, ty for being understanding and have a good day! Ily <3

 Anyways, ty for being understanding and have a good day! Ily <3