Chapter 7

Willowpaw quietly padded out of camp, going out a different way
She knew Echoheart and Longclaw would have spotted her, so she went through the slope at the further corner by the medicine den.
She climbed it and trotted on. Stickfoot will make me warrior when I get rid of the dog.
Willowpaw trekked on to the small Twolegplace by ShadeClan.
She saw the wild dog's den at a small patch of grass. It was sleeping.
Willowpaw would kill it before it wakes up.
She crept toward the sleeping dog. She came so close, when it got up. It rose up slowly, and when it saw Willowpaw it growled with fury.
It chased Willowpaw through the moor. It ran faster than Willowpaw and it dug it's teeth into her tail.
Willowpaw was dragged by the dog, and pulled back.
It sank it's teeth into Willowpaw's throat, as the she-cat flailed her body trying to free herself.

The dog's legs scrambled as it tried to dig in deeper. A faint shadow was watching Willowpaw.
It was a golden cat, he chuckled. Willowpaw had a glance at him before going limp, and nonmoving.

The cat skidded to a halt next to the dog. "Good work," he mewed. The dog snarled and ran away.
The cat darted into the Twolegplace leaving Willowpaw's body on the moor.

A/N

So sorry for the short chapter! Just wanted to stop it there! Is Willowpaw dead or alive?