ten

stans pov
WARNING: steamy parts at the beginning

after what kyle told me, i was in a rage almost. i was ready to rebel against my love for wendy. i was done with her, back in middle school i thought she was the sweetest and smartest girl ever. it felt like she was my dream girl but i was wrong. if i caused a scene now i'm sure that would just give kyle more anxiety..

i look over to kyle, i could see he was so physically tired. i wipe the small smudge of blood from the top of his forehead and give him a small kiss on his lips, despite my anger. i relaxed into it and the kiss then turned into a more passionate one, kyle was weakly gripping on to my leather jacket.

"i need you stan..i need to know that..you're mine." kyle sighs as our kiss breaks, "i'm all yours." i smirked as a went back to kiss him more, moving my tongue to swipe his chapped lips to ask for entrance. he gladly opened for me and i move my tongue inside swirling all around.

i could feel kyle moan lightly into my mouth, i then grab his waist and position him on top of my lap as we were sitting, making sure to be careful since his body was fragile. i start to unbutton his jacket and whip off his hat, i was getting desperate, so filled with lust at this point.

"s-stan what are you doing?" kyle broke our kiss, astounded by my sudden actions. "i am just having some fun" i say playfully, we make eye contact and kyle forms a deep blush. i then start kissing his cheek all the way down to his neck. this triggers a sound ive never heard from kyle.

"AH-UGH.." kyle lets out a moan-like noise. i chuckle and look up at him, to see his face fully covered in what looks like embarrassment. "stan..please. i cant handle this right now. can we please just go back to your place and lay down together?" kyle looks down from my lap, god he looked so pretty.

i sigh and nod my head, i stand up with him in my arms. i pick up his jacket and hat then place it on to him so that he is warm. i made sure nobody was near the school and carried kyle all the way back to my house. it's a good thing my parents and sister went out for the evening to go see a movie.

i carry kyle all the way up my stairs, making sure to take off both of our jackets and hats in the process. then going into my bedroom and locking the door, plopping us both gently on the bed with kyle in our arms. "stan, i really like you.."

"i like you too..so much." i sigh happily, i look down to see a sleeping kyle on my chest. i smile so happily, knowing i made such a good choice. i'm so glad i followed my heart and went for him instead of wendy..

it was him..

it was him all along..

* next morning *

i blink my eyes open, my vision feels blurry but then it clears to see kyle, right next to my face. i didn't expect to get this view of his peaceful sleeping face, i make a weak smile and kiss his nose. the best thing about today is that it's the weekend and there was no interrupting us and what we had goin-

"STAN! FAMILY BREAKFAST DAY! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" my mother shouted from below. i sigh loud but not loud enough to wake up kyle, i then shout "NO..LET ME SLEEP IN!" this causes kyle to roll over more on top of me, i feel so comfortable. "STANLEY IF YOU DONT COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW IM SHOVING A TUBE UP MY ASS" "randy..stop it." i could hear my mum say.

i angrily sigh, i knew if i didn't get up then my dad was going to come up and then kick down my door. i kindly shake kyle awake to tell him that he needs to get up but this causes him to wrap his arms around my neck, god i could feel my body heat rising from this position.

"kyle..you need to wake up darling. my parents need me downstairs for breakfast saturday." kyle groans and lifts up his head to mine, but i'm so comfortable stan..don't do this to me." extending on the "e" on me. i laugh at his cuteness and give him a small kiss.

"you need to get up or my dad will kick down the door then we will both be screwed." i tell kyle, this makes him roll over, and get out of bed quickly. i get up with him and we both get dressed together, i give him a kiss goodbye and kyle jumps out my window as i run out the stairs.

i quickly rush down the stairs before my ass gets beat and meet up with my family for our breakfast time. "you're lucky i didn't kick your ass to the moon, i was this CLOSE." my dad said, i rolled my eyes and said "well i'm down here right now so that's what matters."

i bite into my pancakes and eat up breakfast with my family. afterwards i head back upstairs, i flop on my bed to be presented by the scent of kyle. god i could just lay here all day and jus-

RING! RING! RING!

why the hell is my phone going off? i look at the caller ID and what do you know..it's cartman. i sigh and pick up the phone-

"what do you want fatas-"
"FUCKFACE YOU NEED TO COME DOWN TO THE PARK..WENDY HAS KYLE ALL TIED UP AND PEOPLE ARE BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF THE JEW!"

my mouth is agape.."WHAT? TRY AND STOP IT YOU STUPID ASSHOLE! IM ON MY WAY"
i drop my phone and dash out the door in my shoes despite the chilly weather, i needed to get to kyle. i needed to get him, i cant let this shit happen, he's already been hurt enough from the beating of those girls. at least this way i can get to wendy and confront her pathetic ass. she's going to feel my wrath.