seven

kyles pov

it's the next day, i wake up in stans arms, my heart begins to beat fast. stan decided to have a sleepover at my house since we haven't had one for so long. which resulted in kisses and playing video games together.

i sigh and get up, i didn't want to but i cant miss out. i get a new pair of clothes and go back to stan. "stan, wakey wakey. we can't miss school today." i get a sleepy groan from stan in response.

"come back to bed, let's sleep in" he sleepily says, eyes opening halfway. "no stan, come on. you can even borrow some of my clothes if you want to so that you're all ready." i say shaking him.

"ughhh..nooo" stan rolls over and falls off the bed, i couldn't help but to start bursting of laughter. it resulted in stan letting out a little laugh. "you think that's funny?" stan says, i nod my head still laughing, TWACK!!

stan threw a pillow at my face making me lose balance and falling. "OW!" i say, in pain but half laughing. stan now starts to laugh at me, "see? how does it feel now?" "terrible!" i say

oh how i wish today could stay like this, us acting so stupid together..

- almost at school -

stan and i are almost at school. we are definitely afraid. questions will be asked and i will have to bear seeing wendy all over stan. it truly sucks. not to mention all the people still don't like me and think i stole stan from wendy.

we finally arrive at the school, we first see wendy and her gang. "stan!" wendy rushes over, "we need to talk RIGHT now." wendy looks over at me and WHACK!

a burning sensation started to rise off of my left cheek, of course she had to slap me. they walk off but stan looks behind to mouth a single "i'm sorry!" i half smiled as i walked inside of the school.

tons of glares were given towards me but honestly i just blocked them all out. nobody knew anything about what was going on although i knew it was wrong to even kiss him when he's with wendy.

i go to my locker and open it up. floods of pictures of stan and i kissing were flying out of my locker. i heard snickers and bursts of laughter coming from behind me. i take them all and throw them in the garbage.

"hey jew! how does it feel being a gaylord and being hated by everyone, huh?" cartman shouts from across the hall. i go to charge at him but stan cuts infront of me and punches him.

"shut the fuck up cartman. you don't even know anything." stan says, blankly. "then what happened then, stan?" butters questions him, people beginning to feel curious.

stan sighs and we make eye contact as if it's okay to say anything. i nod a little bit and then he proceeds.

"i know that picture was out and yes, it's real. we kissed. i know it was wrong since i am in a relationship. i know i have made fun of gay people but i am now confused. but my sexuality doesn't define me in anyway. and perhaps, i may like kyle and i like wendy. so that's how it is. don't hate on kyle anymore, he isn't in the wrong fully."

the crowd goes silent, stares are made and mouths have dropped. god, he put it so perfectly in every way. i could just-

"so what about us stan? what's going to happen to us?" wendy stands walking up in to the middle crowd. "i don't know wendy. i think we may have to take a break. for me to figure out myself." wendys reaction all of a sudden turns into a scary expression.

"you can't just, leave me. i'm the prettiest girl in the school! i chose a person like you out of all the guys here and this is how you treat me??" wendy shouts, showing a scarier expression by the second.

"i am sorry wendy. please let me figure myself out. let's go kyle." we walk away and the crowd fades.

-lunch-
lucky everything has gone back to normal, everyone is on a new topic and not talking about us, we even got our friend group back but wendys group wasn't having it. the dirty stares were almost too unbearable.

stan at least seems more relaxed, that made me happy. i wonder what that means for us though. when we kiss, i feel like there's more than being best friends but if he needs to figure out himself i wonder what that means for me.

"hey, you alright?" stan asks with genuine concern. i nod, "yeah! i was just thinking about earlier." "dude! let it go, we are all good. just avoid wendy" stan makes a hand gesture towards wendys group. i chuckle.

i glance over at wendys table to see her giving us a hard glare along with her other friends. i gulp and turn back over to face kenny. we end up chatting all throughout our lunch break.

the bell rings and we head to our next class until it hits the end of the day. i head outside to see wendy standing by the door. "let me tell you something kyle. you will NOT get away with what you're doing you whore." she struts away.

my eyes widened a little bit but i shook it off, i didn't do anything wrong but kiss him. that's all i need to keep on repeating. "dude, i just saw wendy walk up to you, are you alright?" stan creeps up to me. "yeah, she said i wouldn't get away with what i was doing but i don't get what i was doing." i say in curiosity.

stan laughs. "yeah, she's moody. she just needs to understand i need time. she will understand at some point. what do you say we go catch a movie or something?" i smile, "yeah, that sounds nice." "me too! me too!" kenny runs over. i guess it was going to be the three of us.

not bad.

A/N
be prepared for the idea i have in mind, wendy is up to no good. that's all i gotta say lmao