two

stans pov

wow, kyle was staring at me in class? i mean everyone stares at others in class so i don't understand why it's such a big deal. craig was about to say something after his statement but never did, i wonder what it could be?

"stan! darling!" i recognized that high pitched voice anywhere, wendy. "hey!" she kisses my cheek and immediately clings to my arm "i missed you! let's go to the cafeteria." she says, practically dragging me in the direction to the cafeteria.

i wanted to check up on kyle, i check at the doors and can see him tugging his ginger curls, he seems, frustrated. why? "stan, why are you just standing there! let's go!" wendy snaps. not big, but just a little bit. i didn't want to say no so i walk off with her. craig and tweek following behind.

we enter the cafeteria and i sit in my normal group, but this time, wendy and bebe join us. we fall into different conversations with different people but i really wanted to check on kyle. i stand up and excuse myself to "the washroom."

i dash out of the cafeteria, catching some eyes on me and heading outside to see kyle, sitting on the steps. he turns around in shock to look at me, has he been- crying? "kyle, i'm sorry i didn't check on you sooner! wendy DRAGGED me to the cafeteria. what's wrong?"

"it's fine stan, i just got- overwhelmed." i look at him in confusion, his eyes read completely different from his words. something was bothering him more than just that. "kyle, you can tell me anything, right?" i sit next to him, my face close to his.

he blushes deeply, almost matching his ginger like hair. why is he blushing? i still look at him, deeply. hoping for him to say something, anything at all. "yeah. y-yeah i know stan. it really is just me getting overwhelmed over school."

i take another deep look into his eyes for just another second. something is up, i can feel it. "kyle, i don't know why but i feel like there's something more." i hold his face with my one hand, this shakes kyle. "stan-" he looks outright flustered.

i let go of his face. "oh! i'm sorry if that freaked you out! i didn't mean it." i said worriedly. he looks down and says "it's okay." but i know there's something up with it and i can't seem to understand it. what is he trying to keep. he is my super best friend so what's there to hide?

we sit in silence for about a minute then i get up, "if you need me kyle, i'm here for you. please talk to me if you need anything, okay man?" "yeah, thanks stan, you're the best." he smiles miniature. i smile at him back, brightly and head inside. the bell rings so i knew kyle would be coming in soon.

i ended up having ms.choksondik, where i wasn't in the same class with kyle. only wendy and cartman, i wasn't an overall fan of cartman and his random shouts during the class but hey, who really likes cartman here? i can tell you, nobody.

"alright class, so we are going to be looking at std slides and what they can do to you, listen closely. first we have aids, this utter std is-" i look down to see a crumpled up paper, tossed to me. i open it.

stan! why didn't you come back after lunch and walk with me to class?? this is OUR class!
-wendy x 🖤

i glance up at her to see her, agitated with a sassy look on her face. god, why does she have to be so dramatic, i was legit helping my best friend out!! i wrote back to her, trying to be the nicest i could.

i'm so sorry! kyle was having a rough time so i had to check on him, hope you understand!
-stan 🖤

i crumple the paper and toss it to wendy, she reads it over and roll her eyes, she's quick to write, using her glitter gel pen and all. she throws the paper back to me.