one

kyle's POV

another day of school. just great. i wake up and i throw on a green shirt and my turquoise jeans, i feel so drowsy and just wanting to go rest my head again but i convince myself to wake up.

i head into my washroom and put nice gel on my hair to keep it down so that nobody will notice my ginger locks through my hat. i hate when people point out my hair, especially cartman. stan always tells me how nice my hair is though, he says i should take off my hat more often to let my hair breathe but nobody ever takes their hats off in my friend group.

it's rare to see one without our hats on. it's like a lunar eclipse, rare. but besides the point, i go downstairs after styling my hair, grab my lunch, throw on my bright orange jacket and green hat and head off to school.

i usually meet stan at "our" corner every morning. i enjoy walking with him to the bus stop, he actually makes things a lot less boring when i'm walking and something i love about us is that we actually get into conversation so it isn't just silence.

but silence with stan is different, it's never uncomfortable. it's always- perfect. walking in silence, hearing the snow slush from our boots and the nice windy breeze that flies by as we walk and embrace the nature around us.

with anyone else it would be uncomfortable, not knowing what to say. but what can i say, stan is my super best friend. i could never change anything about our friendship. hes perfect in every way and he isn't as destructive as cartman or butters.

"kyle!" i hear as i get lost in thought, i look up to see stan, walking towards me with his nice, smile. "hey stan! i missed you!" "shut up that's gay" he smirks, i shy down a little, i didn't mean it that way. i shrugged it off and we walked while starting a conversation about our weekends.

we hop on the bus and head straight to the back together. cartman and kenny weren't on which concerned the both of us, but we didn't say anything about it and made conversation again. i got a strange glance from wendy but i didn't care.

we finally end up getting to school to see cartman picking on kenny. "hey jew! oh? and arrived with your boyfriend too??" i blush furiously. cartman has been on a streak with making jokes about stan and i. it makes me feel a way. stan and i aren't like that so why is he saying such things??

"shut up cartman you fat fuck." stan says bluntly. "yeah fatass!" i say, sticking my tongue out. cartman scoffs and walks off. the bell rings so we head in the same direction as him.

i walk in to see mr.garrison, looking bored as ever. i sit in my usual middle spot in the class, stan sits down right after me, giving me his usual smile. i feel a lot better just seeing his face.

"okay class so today we are gonna learn about drugs, mkay? so-" i get bored immediately and start staring at everyone in the class. time is slow, seriously slow. i glance my eyes over to stan, he is just looking at the teacher with his light blues eyes and with his dark hair being seen through his beanie.

"psst kyle, whatre you staring at?" craig whispered, chuckling. "shut up!" i scream whispered. "do we have a problem here?" mr.garrison says in his stupid tone. "no sir" i said, blushing. everyone stares at me for a minute and i made eye contact with stan. "yeah, shut the fuck up you jew!" cartman shouts. i give him the middle finger and finish the rest of the class.

the class ends and i head out, feeling embarrassed from what happened in class. "dude, what were you and craig talking about?" i jump to see stan, walking beside me with an unreadable expression on his face. "o-oh nothing!" i rush to say, remembering craig and i's conversation.

craig walks up to us with tweek, "mr.jew here was staring at you and thought you were so gor-" i immediately slap craig and push him away into a corner, leaving stan and tweek dumbfounded. "whaaat."  stan says, confused completely.

"listen here! you can't mention to stan that i was staring at him, okay?" i say in a loud tone but loud enough so that he could only hear. "oooh so you LIKE  stan? interesting." "no dude, no way!! i'm not gay. stop it." craig lets out a huge laugh.

"i see the way you look at him, i'm not stupid. i know you think about having his body on top of you and kis-" "SHUT UP!" i shout, causing too much attention. "no i don't, end of discussion. just- don't bring it up." "whatever you say ginger"

i head outside, i couldn't face stan right now. i couldn't do it. i felt really embarrassed now that he probably knows. i know he's with wendy so why must these feelings appear? what am i feeling right now? why have i been acting like this towards stan? he's only my best friend, right? i couldn't possibly think about him pinning me against the wall and kissing me and teasing me and—

shit.