❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒 ❜

THE YOUNG GODS
The Maze Runner Series
(phase one)
◣                                             ◢

◤                                             ◥THE YOUNG GODSThe Maze Runner Series(phase one) ◣                                             ◢

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

── ( family ain't who you're born with
it's who you die for ) ───  
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━

ROSIE had been on her own for years. She survived through all the obstacles and hurdles after being separated from her loved ones. Well—the ones she could remember atleast. After unsuccessfully trying to override WICKED's inhumane project she is thrown into what is popularly known as the phase one of the three trials. The Maze. Her memory has been completely wiped out and has no recollection of who she is. Or is what WICKED believes. Rosie is put into an unfamiliar territory full of teenage boys and is the only girl. On her journey to adapt to the Glade, she uncovers a revelation shocking herself and the Creators. Time speeds up sending up someone familiar to Rosie who flips the whole game upside down. WICKED believed the easiest way to terminate her was to throw her into The Maze. Unfortunately for them, this only made Rosie more enraged and destructive. Even in the complete chaos, Rosie found something deep and romantic with two boys. Nobody knew what she really brought to the table surprising everyone as she helped her friends escape phase one: The Maze Trial.

━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━

❝ YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! ❞

❝ NO HONEY, YOU WILL.
THEY'LL KILL YOU IN THERE. ❞