chapter fourteen

* warning *
this chapter contains gruesome details of death

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THE YOUNG GODS
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

THE YOUNG GODSCHAPTER FOURTEEN

" 50 SHADES OF HIS BLOOD. "

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

    ROSIE SMILED STANDING next to a few of the boys circling around the box. They all waited impatiently for the machine to come up to the top. Especially when it was Rosie's first time to welcome a Greenie. All the boys decided it would be her who would jump into the box. It had been a few weeks after the fire incident and Ander been close to finishing his recovery. Anticipation took over the group when they heard the box start moving.

     "You ready, little one?" Gally stood behind her, behind who he considered was his best friend. His eyes met hers once she glanced back for a few seconds nodding impatiently. His dirty hands found themselves squeezing her shoulders.

      "Did I miss it?" Vince yells running towards the group taking a notice that the box wasn't at the top yet. "You going, Rosie?" She nodded not wanting to vocalize her reply. His eyes linger at Gally's hands and before he noticed, Vincent was next to Gally slapping his arm away.

       "Ow!" Gally exclaimed removing his hands from Rosie who was too fixated on the box to notice the whispers behind her. "What was that for?"

       Vince shook his head feeling the need to protect the girl. He felt a weird bond that he hasn't felt with anyone else, the closest he's felt like that was with Winston. "Watch your hands."

       Gally blinked trying to process what his friend meant by the comment, "you're jacked if you think i'm trying to do something—"

       "Box is coming up!" Zart announced standing at one of the sides ready to open the metal doors as it was heard running. The pair stopped their conversation excited for their new Glader.

      "You going down?" A voice was heard jogging towards the group. Rosie turned her head hearing the familiar voice which she adored. He reached the brunette who smiled nodding. "Excited?"

       "More nervous but still hoping it's a girl." Rosie spoke biting her nail waiting impatiently for the boys to open the doors. Her breath hitched for a second as she felt his hand trailing up her back. His hand stopped between her shoulders and his thumb gently brushing her skin.