chapter eleven

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THE YOUNG GODS
CHAPTER ELEVEN

THE YOUNG GODSCHAPTER ELEVEN

" YOU'RE A COWARD "

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ROSIE TOLD the boy what she dreamt about last night. She was currently sat next to Gally who was in the midst of planning out how he was going to set up the kitchen Frypan wanted outside of the Homestead while listening to her story. Things were getting crowded inside the small kitchen that was intended for only two cooks not four.

The builder scratched his head glancing to his best friend who worked at the slaughter house. "Well shucks, there is some resemblance between you two."

      The girl glanced over to the long haired boy who had his hair tied up working on a goat. From her view, Rosie couldn't find any resemblance between her and the slicer. But from Gally's view, he took a notice of their hair type, the facial features, their similar hand gestures, the way they carried themselves. They had to be related.

      "I don't see it."

Shrugging his shoulders the boy walked around where he visioned the tables were going o be located, "well, i bet ya can ask anyone and they'll say you two do look alike."

      Rosie couldn't grasp the concept of having a sibling especially that they've been placed together in the Glade. Her memory was very cloudy from the dream but she could remember really well Vince yelling after her before she woke up.

"Okay, let's say that he actually is, right?" Gally nodded imagining where he would place the cabinets and where they could store food. "Shouldn't I tell Nick or Alby about this? What if my dreams are actually real? What if I'm actually getting my memory back?"

      The builder stayed quiet, a sensation in his chest arose scaring him. "You should tell Nick. Make sure he and Alby at least know you're having some sort of visions or hallucinations."

The brunette nodded over-analyzing her dream, "if I dream about something else, I'll tell them. I don't think they'll care much if I think Vince is my brother. I don't really have any proof."

"Well you're never gonna have any," Gally replied, "where ya gonna get the proof? You can't. Ya' gotta trust your gut, little one, be right back."

      The girl pouted her lips watching her friend walk inside knowing he was right, she couldn't physically gather any sort of proof. The leaders just had to believe her or not.

      A voice not far from the bench caused Rosie to look behind her shoulder looking at who the voice belonged to, "oy! Olly! Olly! Come look at this! We got ourselves some wankers tryin' to gettin it on!"