thank you.

THE YOUNG GODS
The Maze Runner Series
(the end of phase one)
◣ ◢

◤                                             ◥THE YOUNG GODSThe Maze Runner Series(the end of phase one) ◣                                             ◢

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

── ( as long as we don't die, this is going to be one hell of a story) ───
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━

hello! thank you guys for reading the first part of the series. this is my first time finishing a book and i really appreciate all the reads and likes. it means a lot to me. i hope you guys are excited for the second book. i have decided to make the series four parts.

young gods
- part one (completed)

game of survival
- part two ( completed )

this won't save us all
- part three ( ongoing )

in another life
- part four ( to be determined )

i'm really excited and i hope you guys will continue to read my work. down below is a snippet of what's to come for part two.

enjoy! :)

━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━

❝ YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE ME! ❞

❝ NO WE WEREN'T! WE WERE GOING TO GO LOOK FOR YOU! ❞

┏━                                              ━┓

┏━                                                               ━┓

       "MAYBE WE SHOULD leave her." She whispered to Thomas. The words rang in the other girls ears. Their eyes turning cold once they landed on Teresa.

       Samadhi scoffed grabbing an object that was covered in the back of her pants. The sound of a lock unlocking grabbed everyone's attention. "Maybe we should leave you instead."

     Anger had risen in the girl's body raising the only gun the group carried. None of the boys knew she had it. The gun pointed directly to the blue-eyed girl. "Woah!" The guys exclaimed intervening between them. "Samadhi put it down!"

        The girl looked up not moving her hands from the aim, "get out of the way before i shoot all of you too."

        "Lower the gun—"

       "Don't get so cocky, Thomas. You're next." Samadhi threatened, "Rosie, tell me and I'll do it. I'll put a bullet through her fucking head."

      The boys turned their heads to Rosie who was on the left side holding Jessie up. All of them wide eyed waiting for Rosie to stop her psycho friend. She truly wanted her to pull it and she hated it. How can someone want to take away someone else's life?

      Newt was finally able to reach her attention, his face gave it all away. Who was she? Who was the girl standing in front of them who hadn't said anything to stop it? Who? Because it wasn't the girl he fell in love with.

The girl he loved wouldn't do such a thing.

Would she?

┗━                                                         ━┛

GAME OF SURVIVAL
THE MAZE RUNNER SERIES
phase two

C O M P L E T E D !
check my profile to find the second book!

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽. carmela ✽✦✽.°',◦◦

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒 - 𝘔𝘈𝘡𝘌 𝘙𝘜𝘕𝘕𝘌𝘙 🎉