N/ Niall Horan is life .....

|Teddy's POV|

  -Two years ago-

"Hey dad , where's nugget?" I kiss my dad's cheek and open the freezer. Yesterday was mom's birthday and we had bought ice cream cake for the first time. Dad always talked about it so I went ahead and got some and let me tell you , it was amazing.

"Sleeping still." He sips on his coffee and take a bite of his pancake "Why do you call him nugget anyways?"

I laugh "Remember when Stefen was like three and the only thing he would eat was the Micky Mouse chicken nuggets mom cooked? I figured it was a perfect nickname."

"Oh yeah! Little boy wouldn't eat anything else. I swear he popped out a Micky Mouse face." Dad shakes he head while laughing at the memory

"Gross. Anyways , kiss mom goodbye for me. Love you , see you later." Kissing him one more time and I left the house and walked to school.

  -Today-

I watched as my dad walk out of Matt's front door , forgetting about the reason he even came in the first place.

Slowly , I sit in a corner and rock back in forth in a ball. My head hurts like hell and chest hurts from the cut my dad just reopened. It's fresh and I don't think I can deal with this right now. I'm overthinking way too much. I know Matt heard me say I'm in love with him and that I know about the bet but he doesn't bring it up. I'm not sure if it's for my sake or his but I'm thankful for it.

I close my eyes and think about my last moment with my mom smiling.

  -A week before she passed-

Mom was slowly walking up to dad who was laying down on a beach chair with his eyes closed. Mom , being the childish person she is , had found a bucket and filled it with salt water. She planed to throw it on dad while me and nugget took pictures and record.

I laughed as the water slashed all over dad and watched as he panicked for a second. Mom was laying in the sand , laughing her ass off. As he got up from the chair mom got up and ran while dad chased her.

Of course , dad made a U turn and ran after us. All three of us was thrown in the water and this time dad was the one laughing.

"You suck!" I yelled before getting pulled under the water by nugget.

About an hour later were sitting on towels as we watched waves crash into each other. The sight is beautiful and with the moon shining over it makes this ten times better.

"So ," dad starts and smiles huge "we have news."

"Oh no , last time you said that you told me I was having a brother. And look how he turned out." I joked while nugget yelled out a 'hey!'

Mom and dad just look at each other and smile as he takes his hand into hers "It's a boy."

  -Today-

I was always told , every thing happens for a reason. That I wouldn't have anything on my plate that I couldn't handle. I just can't help to think that I can't handle this.

How can I handle the fact that I would never be able to hold my mom again or that my father blames all this on me.

I open my eyes and stand up. I see Matt sitting at the bottom of the stairs looking at me as I walked pasted him.

Some things he can't fix.

I go into the bathroom and close the door , making sure I lock it.

Taking a deep breath , I look at myself in the mirror to see a unknown person looking back.

They say it's a way to look inside your soul , cause let's face it , nobody really know how they really are until they take a good look at them self. When I see myself , I see regret. Regret that I didn't kiss her goodbye myself.

By now my eyes are bloodshot and I whisper the truth , for the first time to myself. To my reflection I say;

       "She's gone. And so am I."

-

Sorry if you got confused with my flashbacks and what was happening in present time.

How was this?

Who likes Miley Cyrus?

I do , a lot of people say she Nasty or whatever but that's just her. If you really listen to her songs , you'll see most of her lyrics are really deep.

Did not edit , not like I ever do.

Vote , comment , and share.

Love y'all!