|Teddy|

"Mommy, look! I made it have a heart!"

"I see."

"Press it. Please!" I gave my best smile as mommy gave in pressed the heart in the middle of my teddy bear that I just made.

'I love you' it said

"For you," my small arms hugged the bear once more before handing it to my mommy "I made it for you."

"Did you?" She smiles "well, guess what?"

"What?" I grinned

"I made you one too."

She hands me a bigger bear and I scream "it's so fluffy!" (Sorry, I had to)

"Okay, daddy gave you a lot of sugar, didn't he?"

"No ...." I skipped over to daddy who was having a little trouble working the stuffing machine. About fifty years later, he finished his own bear even though it looked dis formed in soo many ways.

"Dad, why is his thigh so ... Big?" I asked "shouldn't they both be the same size?"

"He was in a car accident." He laughs as momma hits him arm "fucking bear."

"Stop it," mom laughs some more "I don't want my daughter cussing any time soon."

|6 hours later|

I'm being tucked in as daddy reads my favorite book; Cinderella. Some times I think she left her shoe because she didn't want to live with her ugly step sisters. Oh yeah, and that monster she called a step mom. She found her prince, with out knowing it, so why would she let that go?

"What you thinking about, sweetheart?" Momma asked, sitting next to daddy who stopped reading.

"That if I find my prince, I wouldn't let him go. No matter how bad everything may be." I answer "That's what Cinderella did, right? She even forgave her step mom."

"If that's what you feel, then yeah."

"Okay, bed time!"

I sigh, not wanting to sleep but I nod anyways, agreeing with him.

Tomorrow is the first day of 1st grade and I want to be ready. Daddy helped me pack my coloring pencils, paper, and safety scissors.

"Goodnight, teddy bear." They both say

"Night mommy, daddy."

-

|Matt's Pov|

"She's responding to our rest very well, I believe she'll wake up soon."

The best news of the week. My heart jumps slightly when I think about what'll happen when her eyes do open.

Will she hate me? I was there ... I could have stopped that but I didn't. A part of me hopes she'll wake up and not remember the last 72 hours.

"Thank you." I say and walk into the hallway where I see Stefan and some lady I've never saw before. He's leaning his head on her shoulder, crying still. I can't even picture how hurt he must be, I mean, it's hard on me but that's his sitter and the pain must be a thousand times stronger. "Hey buddy."

"Hey," he croaks out and I slightly whine "what the doctor say?"

"Uh, that she'll be fine. She should be waking up soon, you should go in there. You should be the first person she sees."

He nod his head but doesn't move "hey, how about we go get some lunch first then we'll wait for her to wake up together." He smiles at this and for the first time, he isn't telling me how much he doesn't like me.

God, I think to myself, please let her wake up. Not only for me, but for Stefan too.

-

Late update.

So, Teddy is having memories of her childhood, if you haven't figured it out yet.
Tbh, I'm not sure if I should continue writing this book. I mean, this is my most successful book and I'm not sure if I'm ready to just stop writing it but I also feel like nobody is reading.

Not sure what Imma do 😕😔

Anyways, vote, comment, and share with your friends.

Love you all💕