Chapter 9: Stressful Night

Beca's POV

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come in." I said.

The door opens and there reveals a tall brunette with a spaghetti top with her cleavage too visible to see.

"Hi Becs." She says.

"Hey Stace." I said as I removed my large head phones from my ears and pausing the music which I was working with.

"Sorry, are you busy with something?" She says, pointing at my laptop.

"Yeah, but it's fine. I could do it later. I'm tired anyways." I said under my breath as I shut my laptop off and put it inside my computer bag together with the headphones.

"Damn, you're really obsessed with music, huh?" She laughs while sitting beside me on my bed.

"Yeah. So what brings you here in the middle of the night?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Oh, I just came here to tell you that we'll be having rehearsals tomorrow, 7:00 am sharp." Stacie groaned, with a bored tone on her voice.

And by the sound of it, I already knew that information came from Aubrey.

"Will she ever change?" I groaned.

"Chill out. She'll be here for just a week or two then we'll not see her again. You know, graduation." Stacie says, probably making me remember that she'll graduate two weeks from now and that she won't be joining us girls anymore.

And that summer is coming. Fuck. Months with my parents are gonna be hell as shit.

But I really think I won't miss Aubrey that much.

"Almost forgot about that, so what are we gonna do? Spend the last two weeks here by enjoying the time with her? That's just impossible." I said, rolling my eyes.

It's obvious how kill joy Aubrey is.

"You're right, she's- wait! That's it! We'll spend somewhere worth enjoyable with all the Bella's with her after the graduation!" Stacie says excitedly, I swear she's like a little kid just given a lollipop by her mother while jumping up and down.

"What? Hell no. You guys have fun. I won't be joining if that big plan of yours would work." I glare at her. She began to pout and stopped jumping while happiness fade because she knows how I hate going outside or big plans like that. I guess I'm just too introvert?

"You will join us whether you like it or not. We could go to the-" she says but I cut her off.

"You can't make me. I-" I started but she's the one who cut me off this time.

"Shut up. We could go to the beach, or go to a concert, or in a carnival! Oh my God! Yes! In a carnival!" She began to jump up and down again. God, this girl has a brain of a little kid.

"Holy shit! I better start planning these right now! I'm going back to my dorm to work on it. See you tomorrow, Beca!"
She screamed and as she was about to turn the doorknob to leave my dorm, she said,
"Wait, have you seen Chloe lately?" She asks.

"No, why? I thought she was with you." I said as I start getting to be worried.

"Oh yeah, we had uh, a fight." Stacie says, sadly.

"What?" I asked, as I finally stand up from my bed, shocked at what she said.

"Yeah. It's about something. You should talk to her because you're the only one who could calm her down." She says as her voice and the way she talks starts to get faster.
"I gotta get going. Bye." She said as she went out of my dorm.