Chapter 15: A Nightmare?

Chloe's POV

I groaned as I heard my alarm beeping.

*beep beep*

*beep beep*

"Crap." I groaned again and put the pillow on my face.

*beep beep*

*beep beep*

"Chloe, could you get your ass up from bed and turn off that irritating alarm of yours?!" I heard Aubrey said angrily.

"No." I whimper, half asleep.

"Chloe!" She exclaimed irritated.

I just ignored her and try to get back to sleep. Seriously, why did I even set an alarm I'm so tired!

*beep beep*

*beep beep*

"Chlo!" She said, this time more irritated. "It's 5:30 am for God's sake!"

"Do it yourself." I mumbled, not moving from my position.

Crap she's so annoying. I wonder why I even agreed to be roommates with her.

"Dammit." She cursed and after five seconds, I heard the alarm went off and I mumbled, "oh thank God." And continue sleeping.

But before I knew it, I felt something soft and fluffy spanking on my head.

"Go away." I whined, shoving the soft thing off my head.

"Wake up!" Aubrey screamed.

"Why?!" I groaned again.

"Just wake the hell up!" She yelled at me strictly.
I know she'll be a volcano erupting at any minute now so I sigh and opened my eyes and there reveals my blonde best friend, with her pink PJ's on. She's standing angrily and irritated at the same time. I swear I could see some smoke burning on her head.

I stood up from my bed and sit. I look at her and she's glaring at me.
"What?" I yawned.

"Why did you set your alarm on?" She say, calmly.

"I don't know.." I yawned again. "Bella's rehearsal?"

"There's no rehearsals today." She rolled her eyes.

"What? Really?!" I exclaimed sleepily.

"Yeah." She said sarcastically.

I stared at her weirdly and say, "as if you've told me that before."

She scoffed and say, "I did."

"When?" I said sleepily.

"Uh, yesterday when you were doing something that involves with your journal?" She scoffed sarcastically.

Yesterday.. Journal.. Crap! I was writing in my journal last night when Aubrey said something but I ignored her because I was writing in my journal.. I was writing about how I love helping Jesse to get Beca but at the same time I have a crush on Beca. What the hell is wrong with me?

My eyes suddenly became wide and I almost snap at Aubrey. "Did you read my journal?!"

"What?" She said innocently. "I'm not that kind of person, Chloe."

"Did you read it?!" I screamed. I'm completely panicking.

"You don't trust me?"

"Did you read it?!" I repeated my question.

"Chloe Dianne Beale, you're my best friend for what, since we're 13 and you know I know every single detail about you. We always have each other's back for every incident, heart break, dramas and happiness. Remember when we were little and we're at the Zoo and your favorite animal are crocodiles and you said you wanna hug them to death?" She explained. But that doesn't stopped me from panicking though.