Chapter 11: A Crazy Car Ride with a Weirdo

Jesse's POV

"Hey." I smiled at her hiding the flowers on my back.

"Hi." She said, weirded out, looking at me weirdly like she has no clue what's going on in this world.

We stared into each other's eyes without saying anything until someone fakely coughs which I think is Amy.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Oh." I said, looking down at her, "you forgot, didn't you?"
My voice sounded disappointed.

"Forgot what? Wait, aren't you supposed to be with the trebles?" She asked.

Damn, she really forgot.

"I didn't attend rehearsals." I simply said.

"Why exactly?" She asked. "If that's not a rude question.."

"It's not." I fake smiled.

"Then why are you.." She trailed off and as She looked at the time in her watch, she gasped as it's like something clicked into her mind.

"Holy shit!" She practically yelled. "I'm sorry I forgot! Goddammit!" She said as she stand up from from her feet and ran to the chair near the piano because I think that's where her bag is.

As she took all of her stuff, she ran to me, grabbed my hand and I was laughing by then. As soon as she reach for the doorknob,

"Where the hell are you going?!" Aubrey yelled, cleaning her mouth away because.. she throwed up.

Beca got surprised and released my hand on hers.

"Oh, sorry. Can I be excused for a day? I have lunch with a nerd." She said, smirking and pointing at me.

I waved at Aubrey and she just rolled her eyes.

"A date, you say?" Stacie said, smiling.

"It's just a lunch!" Beca said, probably annoyed. Damn, she's so cute when she's mad.

"No you can't. I need you here. You're incharge of almost everything in-" Aubrey said sternly but got cut off by Stacie.

"Nah, just let her be. You can teach us some other moves. Besides, it's Beca's first date with Jesse and we don't want to ruin the-"

"It's not a date!" Beca yelled and I could feel her getting tense.

"Whatevs. Just let her go with Jesse." Stacie smiled at Aubrey.

"Fine. But this is only one chance. Other excuses are not allowed next time." Aubrey says.

"Don't worry, I promise to take care of Beca!" I told them happily and all the girls smiled at me.

"Shut up." Beca whispered on my ear with her deadly tone.

"Thanks. Bye, guys!" Beca said quickly and began grabbing my hand again, pulling me out of the door.

As soon as we're out, she slammed the door and sigh in relief.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as soon as we're walking to the parking lot.

"Sorry for that. I just, I can't wait to go out of there." She says, frustrated.

I began to laugh. "Why exactly? They annoy you?"

"Aubrey does." She rolled her eyes.

"Really?"

"Really." She says.

I had a horrible feeling in my head that I forgot something..

The flowers. Damn, the flowers!

"Uh, Beca?" I asked, nervously.