Chapter 16: Hiding

Chloe's POV

"Anyways.." Stacie laughed. "Chloe, Aubrey wants to see you today. She said you have to cancel whatever you're doing with Beca right now and get your bubbly butt on you and Bree's dorm."

I swear I could punch Aubrey right now. I just got here and now she wants me to go back to that goddamn dorm?!
I want to spend time with Beca!

I fought the urge to get annoyed and I turned to Beca and said, "be right back." I fake smiled and she giggled.

"Sure." She smirked.

Gosh, she's so cute. I wonder if Beca and I were together? Nah, what the hell am I thinking? She's not even gay and neither am I. Although I like boys and Beca is the only girl I have a crush on. But I'm pretty sure I'm not gay. Wait, does that even make sense?

I sighed and stand up from the and went to Stacie.

"What does Aubrey want? I just got hereeee." I whined, not enough for Beca to hear it.

"It's Jesse." Stacie smirked.

"Lemme guess, he ran out of ideas and he wants help for his plans." I said sarcastically.

Stacie nodded and I rolled my eyes.

Time to make another plan.

I walk out of Beca's dorm and walked through the hallway. As I climb to the stairs, I turned around and saw that Stacie isn't following me.

I groaned and went back to Beca's dorm.

"Are you guys seriously making out a while ago? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if you two become a couple or something." I heard Stacie said and I swear my mouth dropped.

"What the hell?" I heard Beca almost screamed.

"Shut it and get your flirty butt here and hurry up." I said as I went to grab Stacie's arm out of the dorm and sprinted to me and Aubrey's dorm.

I knocked twice to the dorm and after a few seconds, the door opened showing Aubrey, Fat Amy and Jesse sitting on the couch.

"Hey ginger head!" Amy greeted cheerfully.

"Hey." I grinned at her.

"Hey Chloe." Jesse waved.

"Sup." I smirked at Jesse. I turned to Aubrey and smiled. "Stacie said you called me?"

"Yes, I did." She furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms. "Jesse needs help on his plans."

"Ya, I ran out of ideas." Jesse mumbled.

"Gosh, do all boys don't know how to impress girls?" I said frustratingly and I felt Aubrey nudged me in the shoulder.

"Not all. I mean, I definitely know how to do romantic things for girls but I also know that Beca doesn't want it. She's different and badass. She hates romantic things." Jesse says, looking down at his feet.

Something clicked on my mind and said, "wait so how did the flowers you gave her went?"

Jesse bit lip and Amy giggled. We all know it didn't went well.

"Did she like, throw it on the trash can when you gave it to her?" Stacie panicked.

"Did she throw it back at you?" I asked.

"Or she kept it and said that she loves it and carry it with her wherever you go? Wait that sounds impossible." Aubrey said and we laughed.

"Very funny, guys." He chuckled. "But no. None of you got it right."