Chapter 2: Forcing To Go

*Ring! Ring!*

Ugh.

*Ring! Ring!*

Shut up.

*Ring! Ring!*

Oh please..

*Ring! Ring!*

Damn it!

I sat up and took my phone from my nightstand. "Hello?" My horse voice said.

Seriously, who the heck would call me at this kind of hour!?

"Hey, wanna go to the mall today?" The voice from the other line said. And from the sound of it, it sounds like.. Chloe.

"Not up for it." I said.

"Why!!" She wailed.

"Headache. Why don't you just ask Aubrey to go with you?" I said, scratching my head.

"She doesn't want to." Her voice sounded disappointed.

"Why?"

"Same reason why you don't wanna go shop with me." She said.

I groaned and check the time from my wall clock.

"Dude, it's 3:00 am! Why the hell do you want to shop at this hour!?" I yelled.

She giggled and said, "I don't know. I just woke up and couldn't sleep again."

"I would love to but go find a mall that is opened on this kind of hour." I said, my voice full of sarcasm.

"Okay. No mall is opened but let's just go to the grocery." She said.

"Now what? You're hungry?" I asked, yawning.

"Kind of." She giggled.

I think for a moment and decide to trick her. "No grocery is opened on this kind of hour too." I snapped her

"Have you ever heard of a 24 hour grocery store?" She snapped back. Ugh. She's just too smart.

"Chlo, I'm tired. I wanna go to sleep. Maybe later after lunch. Okay? Bye." I said and was about to hang the phone but she began to yell.

"Beca!! Please!! I just can't go to sleep and I'm starving!! I promise it's just for now and you don't have to do it again! Please Beca? We're best friends, right??" She said and I could tell that she's been pouting and making that ridiculous puppy eyes on the other side of the line, trying to convince me to go with her sorry ass.

"But Chloe-"

"No buts. Now can you please go with me??" She asked.

I think for a moment. She's my best friend and she knows I couldn't resist her. I bit the inside of my cheek and said, "Meet me outside campus."

"Yay! Thanks Becs!" She screamed.

"Yeah, whatever." I said and hang the phone up.

I groaned and rub my eyes to get a better look around me. It's dark, of course. You couldn't see anything but darkness.

I stand up and went my way to the bathroom, tip toeing because of the fact that Kimmy Jin would wake up if I'm too loud and she'll get mad at me.

After I finish doing my business, I tip toe to get out of the bathroom and to my closet. I opened my closet and grabbed a grey oversized sweater and put on some jeans and slowly walked out of my dorm.

I finally went out and slowly closed the door from my dorm and sighed in relief, knowing that I survived from not waking Kimmy Jin up.

I walked straight outside campus and saw a red head leaning against the campus gate, grinning at me as I make my way to her. I grinned back.