Chapter 6: What plan?

Chloe's POV

I picked up my phone and saw Stacie's name in the caller ID. I excused myself out of Beca's dorm and went near the staircase, leaning against the wall.

I heard Stacie's voice lingering in my head. "When I call you later, make sure Beca wouldn't hear our conversation."

I honestly don't know why she said that. She said she's gonna tell me something that Beca doesn't need to know.

I shake my head as I answer the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Chloe?" The voice from the other line said.

"Yeah, it's me, don't worry." I said, "and why is it that Beca can't hear what we're talking about?" I asked, a little annoyed. I mean, what's up with Stacie?

"I'll tell you later. Right now, I need you to go to my dorm as fast as you could." She says.

"What? Did something happened?" I asked and start to panic a little.

"No, nothing happened. But I need you to go here like, right now." She said.

"But I'm working on our performance songs with Beca." I said.

"I know."

"Then why the hell do you want me to come there? You've been asking me the same thing before I even went here to Beca's dorm." I said, irritated.

"Yeah. But I don't want to argue with you right now so could you just go here and hurry the fuck up?" She says, getting annoyed.

I sigh and said, "and what am I supposed to tell her as an excuse of going there?" I asked her, full of sarcasm.

"Make up some reasons. Okay? Bye." She said, hanging up the phone.

"Wait! Don't hang up! Will I bring Beca with me?" I asked.

She groaned and said, "of course not! And why do you care so much about that brunette?"

I was speechless. Why do I care so much about Beca? Think Chloe! Think!

"Because she's the leader of the Bella's." I said, simply. "And she has a name."

"I know you're lying." Stacie says.

"No I'm not." I groaned.

"We all know you like Beca, red head." Stacie chuckled.

I bit my lower lip.

How did she know? Wait.. No! Snap out of it! What is she talking about? We're just best friends! Oh fuck.

"What?! No I don't!" I almost yelled.

Stacie scoffed and said, "whatever. Just hurry up and go here before I tell Beca that you liked her."

"I do not!" This time, I completely yelled.

I heard Stacie laughed sarcastically and evilly before the line went dead. She hang up. Ugh.

I stomped my feet towards Beca's dorm and opened the door and I see her, laying in her bed, working on her laptop, doing her mixes.

"Hey Becs?" I said, looking at her. And she didn't even notice me.

"Beca." I said, loudly and she still didn't notice me and continued on working with her laptop.

"Beca!" I shout.

She turned her head to me and said, "huh?" She removed her huge headphones.

"I.. Uh, need to go to Stacie's dorm." I said.