Part Thirty Five: I Didn't Think This Through

Welcome! This time, it's the real part 35 haha

Aren't y'all glad (Y/N) ended up with Voltron rather than dealing with their disappearance for three years? 🤠🤠

Or that the last update was an April fools joke;)

••••••••••

Things To Keep in Mind:

(Y/N) = Your name

(N/N) = Nickname

(A/N) = Author's Note

(F/B/M) = Your Favorite Barbie Movie

Italics are your thoughts

••••••••••

Your POV:

"Okay everyone, to your stations," Keith announces. I make my way back to Violet and sit in the pilot chair.

KEITH: "(N/N) are you in position?"

(Y/N): "Yes I am."

KEITH: "How about everyone else?"

LANCE: "Do we really even have a choice?"

PIDGE: "Nope."

I quietly chuckle. (Y/N): "You all are so enthusiastic about this."

I can hear them groaning.

HUNK: "Why didn't you just tell Keith to do something else, (Y/N)."

I snort. (Y/N): "You really think I didn't try Hunk? I'm exhausted, we stayed up for hours. I don't know how he's functioning."

LANCE: "Oh exhausted, from what?" I can just hear his smirk as he speaks.

Keith huffs loudly. KEITH: "Get your head out of the gutter, Lance."

I chuckle, covering my mouth with my hand. (Y/N): "We stayed up watching some movies."

Pidge laughs loudly. PIDGE: "What movies did you two stay up watching?"

I bite my inner cheeks and frown. (Y/N): "Keith said I'm not allowed to say while we were watching."

Lance snickers. LANCE: "Since when do you listen to Keith? (Y/N), you're more hotheaded and stubborn than he is. Not that's a bad thing, of course. But you're really not going to say anything just cause of Keith?" He chuckles loudly. "And what did you two watch? Some R or MA rated movies? Something with a little spice?" He emphasizes the last part of his sentence.

(Y/N): "Spice? What does that mean?" I tilt my head in confusion. "Also, what is this 'rated R or MA' thing? They were rated G because they were really Great. And then PG means Pretty Great...does R mean Repulsive? Do the letters not mean that?"

I hear Lotor laughing behind me. "Who told you that?" he asks.

I turn to face him and Axca. "Nobody... I thought I figured it out for myself." I state it quietly feeling embarrassed.

PIDGE: "Oh you innocent person..."

LANCE: "Rated R means that it's Restricted and you need an adult to be with you if you're 17 or younger in order to watch it. But let's face it, everyone on Earth lies about that. Same with MA, but that stands for Mature Audiences and it's more inappropriate and mature than R."