𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝟻

Hi everyone!!

Welcome to the fifth side story! This originally was going to be a different scenario, but I pushed it back to side story seven (or six if I change the order again).

This is like an alternate reality type of thing and has nothing to do with the current plot. I just thought it would be fun to write about :)

Also... it might be a little PG-13 in some parts so just letting y'all know now

Enjoy :D

••••••••••

Things To Keep in Mind:

(Y/N) = Your name

(N/N) = Nickname

(A/N) = Author's Note

Italics are your thoughts

••••••••••

Your POV:

Sometimes doing the wrong thing for the right reasons is just the way of life. At least, that's what I've been telling myself.

It's been nearly three deca-phoebs and the Empire is in utter chaos. There's destruction everywhere you go and more and more of our territory is being taken over. Zethrid and Ezor became warlords, Haggar becomes a bigger threat in each moment that passes, Sendak won't quit pestering me, and the Blade of Marmora won't get off my back. Just because Voltron is gone does not mean I have all the answers.

I don't have all the answers.

Lotor and Axca are the only two left who I trust in the entire universe. My best friends, my family, they're all gone, just vanished into thin air. You'd think after all this time the wound wouldn't be so fresh, but I never took the time to heal. I've been on overtime mode ever since.

A sentry waltzes in and I look down at them unamused.

"What have I told you countless times, Ont?" I boom. The throne room provides a large echo and makes me come off as scarier than usual.

Ont bows apologetically. "Your majesty, I know you have specific orders that Krel delivers messages to you, but they're out with Prince Lotor."

I sit up straighter confused. "Out? Where have they gone?"

Ont flinches. "His highness stated that you, Empress (Y/N), were, and I quote, 'becoming too much and unbearably controlling' so he left for a while. And Axca went with him."

I form my hands into fists and my nails dig into my skin. I stand up and fix my gown. "Make contact with Prince Lotor immediately, Ont. Now is not the time for him to act foolishly and run away from the Empire."

The large doors suddenly open and my heart drops. Ont looks at me carefully and then looks at the door. A frown clearly evident being formed on his face.

"Sendak," I greet.

"Empress," he sarcastically greets with a devilish smile. He walks up the stairs of the thrown and plants a kiss on both sides of my face. "How lovely it is to see you, my dear." He puts his arm on the small of my back and leans in for a kiss.

I slap him away and glare. "Will you quit acting so cocky? This wasn't our agreement Sendak."

He huffs and grabs my arm. "What exactly was our agreement Empress (Y/N)?" He hisses and his tone darkens. "Last time I remembered, you were the one who crawled back to me and begged for me to marry you."