𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝟼

This takes place probably in season one :)

••••••••••

Things To Keep in Mind:

(Y/N) = Your name

(N/N) = Nickname

(A/N) = Author's Note

Italics are your thoughts

••••••••••

Your POV:

"Lance," I shout in a singsong voice. "Where are you, Mr. Bad Pickup Lines?"

"Hey!" he replies in the distance. "My pickup lines are awesome."

"Don't flatter yourself." I look around some more and spot him. "I see you!"

I see him start running and I jump on top of him, causing both of us to fall on the floor. I bury my head in his back and start laughing and Lance soon joins in.

The door to the training room opens, but we're so caught up in laughing we don't notice.

"Oh," a voice says. I look up and get off of Lance.

"Hey Mullet," I smile.

"Sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here." He looks at Lance on the floor with his eyebrows furrowed.

I shrug and hold my hand out for Lance. He grumbles and I shake my head. "Cheer up pretty boy, maybe you'll have better luck next time."

He grabs my hand and I pull him up. "I am pretty, aren't I?"

I stand on my tip toes and ruffle his hair. "I wasn't trying to give you an ego boost, Lance."

Lance wiggles his eyebrows and winks. "I'll take any form of compliments I can get (N/N)."

I turn to Keith and notice that his jaw is clenched. "So Keith." He takes his gaze from Lance and blinks, meeting my eyes. "Do you still need the training room?"

He nods. "If you and Lance are done, I'd like to train."

"Yeah, we're done."

Keith turns his attention back to Lance. Lance smiles and waltzes towards the door. "Can I get like a two minute head start this time?"

I cross my arms. "30 ticks."

He frowns. "Oh come on, gimme two minutes."

"One, two, three..."

Lance raises his eyebrows and sprints out of the training room.

I chuckle. "I've never seen him run that fast before, have you?"

Keith turns to look at me confused. "Hmm?"

I shake my head. "Never mind."

"What are you two doing anyway?"

"Lance said that I wouldn't be able to find him so we're challenging one another. So far I'm winning." I smile. "I know this castle like the back of my hand."

"So it's like hide and seek?"

I tilt my head. "Is that an Earth game?"

He nods. "There are hiders and then there's a seeker. My dad and I used to play it when I was little."

"I guess so." I give him a small smile. "See ya later Mullet."

|••••••••••|