𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝟹

Hi everyone <3

I don't know if you all enjoy these, but I really love writing these side stories I have been :)

I've got lots of ideas for them and they don't stress me out as much because there's more freedom in writing them.

I want to include these because I know some of you feel like Keith and (Y/N) aren't close enough and I want to include things that happened but weren't included in previous chapters.

If you want side stories with other people, just comment who. I have an idea for a Lance one that I'll be posting soon or maybe a prank war one but I don't know yet.

Anyway, I hope you like this :D

••••••••••

Things To Keep in Mind

(Y/N) = Your name

(N/N) = Nickname

(A/N) = Author's Note

Italics are your thoughts

••••••••••

^^The music and art in the fanfic is NOT mine!^^

••••••••••

Your POV:

"(N/N)!" A voice thunders.

"Oh shoot," I whisper. "I shouldn't have taken his sleeping mask..."

I chuckle softly and sprint to the training room.

As I'm about to turn the corner, I bump into someone. I huff and look to see who it is. Luckily, it was just Keith.

I sigh in relief and give him a smile. "I thought you were Lance," I whisper.

He narrows his eyes and slaps a hand to his forehead. "What is it with you and Lance. And why are we whispering?" he whispers.

"(Y/N)!" Lance yells. "You thief, where did you go?"

I look at Keith and give him a slight smile, grabbing his hand and pulling him into a closet near the training room. He yelps, but I quickly put my hand over his mouth.

"Are you insane?" I scold in a stern whisper voice. "You're going to get me caught, Mullet."

He lightly pulls my hand away and runs a hand through his hair. "And now you've dragged me into this," he whispers back. "Why didn't you just leave me? This feud is between you and Lance."

I open my eyes wide, but the closet is dimly lit. "You're joking, right? You're a terrible liar Keith."

"I am not."

"You certainly are. You act less awkward. You usually put your hand through your hair or scratch the back of your neck. But when you lie, you avoid any eye contact and you're more confident. Oh, and you sometimes lightly blush too. You're lucky people don't pay attention to the small gestures you do."

He smirks looking amused. "How do you know that? Do you like looking at me, or something?"

I roll my eyes. "I pay attention to all of you, I'm a very observant person. It's not like you know when I'm lying."