𝚂 𝚒 𝚍 𝚎 𝚂 𝚝 𝚘 𝚛 𝚢 𝟷 {+ 𝚃 𝚠 𝚘 𝚈 𝚎 𝚊 𝚛 𝙰 𝚗 𝚗 𝚒 𝚟 𝚎 𝚛 𝚜 𝚊 𝚛 𝚢!}

Hello everyone! I wanted to do something special with this book. Thank you Bookshelf_Author for the idea!

Anyway, the special thing that I have decided to do with this book would be side stories! The side stories may or may not affect the plot of this book. But it could be for any time in this book. (Any scenes before season 5)

You can comment what requests of some side stories that you would want and I'll see if I will write it or not :)

For this first side story, it will be about (Y/N) and Lotor's team. I feel like side stories are a fun idea so let's see how this turns up :)

I feel like this will be easier for me to write because all I have to do is come up with everything in terms of my imagination rather than looking back at the episodes.

Enjoy!
••••••••••

Things To Keep in Mind

(Y/N) = Your name

(S/C) = Skin Color

(N/N) = Nickname

(H/C) = Hair color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(A/N) = Author's Note

Italics are your thoughts

~More will be added through the course of the story~

••••••••••

Your POV:

"Lotorrrr," I whine as I sprawl out onto the floor. "Pay attention to me."

"(Y/N)!" Lotor snaps looking bothered. He has a brush in one hand and a chunk of his hair on the other. "Can't you see that I'm trying to do my hair?!"

I frown and cross my arms. "You're always trying to do your hair you bratty prince. You never let us help you and then you snap at all of us!"

Ezor walks up to the two of us and nods. "She has a point Prince Lotor. We always try to assist you and you just blow us off."

Lotor rolls his eyes and huffs in annoyance, throwing his brush towards the floor. The brush makes a shrill noise as it bounces on the floor of the ship.

His hair is probably really bad today.

It looks normal to me, but then again my hair that always looks like a forest looks good to me.

"Lotor," I sigh uncrossing my arms and walk closer to him. "Please just let me help. I promise I won't do anything bad to it."

He simply snorts. "It's all your guys' faults. You two are the one who switched out my shampoo. I've been trying for ages to sort out this mess."

I chuckle remembering the prank. "Sucks for you fam. I didn't think it would last this long, though. You managed to get the purple out and everything."

He scoffs and looks grim. "You think the color was the problem? THAT STUPID SHAMPOO DIDN'T HAVE THE CORRECT NUTRIENTS I NEED FOR MY HAIR. Honestly (Y/N), it concerns me how little you know about hair products."