Part Eight: Hunk's got a girlfriend? Unleash (Y/N): Fangirl mode (Pt 1)

500...

That's a pretty big number...

Thank you all so much for 500 reads guys!

Why are people reading this? 😂

(><)

This episode made me happy :)

PONIES LET'S FORM: PONYTRON!

Also:

Today is the One Month Anniversary of Voltron: The Lost Lion {Keith X Reader}! I can't believe we are almost to 600 reads! Thank you all so much! I especially couldn't have done it without one certain person who kept begging(-ish) to update. 😂 Thanks for that.

Wow. One Month. I can't believe I was inspired to write another fanfiction. I have another one but I rarely update it. 😂

Anywho, enough of the cheesy thank you message, LET'S GET STARTED!!!!!!

••••••••••

Things To Keep in Mind

(Y/N) = Your name

(S/C) = Skin Color

(N/N) = Nickname

(H/C) = Hair color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(A/N) = Author's Note

Italics are your thoughts

~More will be added through the course of the story~

••••••••••

^^The music in the fanfic is NOT mine unless I say it is!^^

••••••••••

Your POV:

ALLURA: "There's not much time before they get the ship running again. You must shut off the particle barrier so we can get in."

Back to the coms we go.

PIDGE: "You got it. Tell me what to do."

ALLURA: "The particle barrier generator is beneath the main hull."

We are inside the Castle of Lions at the Generator Room: a long hall of energy arcs. Pidge speaks to Allura through the team's communication channel. (AKA the coms) I'm just standing there unsure of what to do.

ALLURA: "Pidge, have you made it to the Generator Room?"

PIDGE: "I'm in. This technology is so advanced, I don't know if I can figure it out."

ALLURA: "Yes, you can. The lives of your fellow Paladins are at stake. You can't give up."

PIDGE: "Okay. Talk me through it, Allura."

ALLURA: "Shutting down the barrier from this room can be dangerous. Remember, the barrier is also a weapon. So, stay away from the energy arcs."

PIDGE: "Don't touch the giant lightning bolts. Got it."