Sixteen

He feels big inside my mouth but I don't mind

He feels big inside my mouth but I don't mind. Eating more than you can swallow? That nosy woman in my head chuckles at my grand efforts to keep Red's face into this Oh-fuck look he's currently wearing while fisting into my already messed up hair.

Up and down, fast, I suck Red's cock to my best ability. He groans loudly, and my mischief stays intact—from the tip to the base—until I feel him deep in my throat. Damn! He grumbles louder, tipping his head back while holding my head tightly onto him.

The slut in me cheers inside.

"Ugh, Mia!" Red clams his eyes tightly, relishing the feel, and then he frees my head.

"Ah!" I pull out to catch my breath.

Holy hell—he's so big, and quite delicious. I chuckle while stroking him swiftly, my profaned eyes on his intoxicated ones.

Red pants heavily, a grin splattered on his face that's filled with strong carnal. "I wanna kiss you." He hauls me toward him and our mouths crash instantaneously.

I'm lying on top of him, his arms wrapped around my back and waist, kissing each other deeper with passion. I don't want this moment to end; it's too precious to just disappear like any other. I'm too emotional as I hug him tighter, his lips worshipping my skin sensually.

"You drive me crazy, I swear. What do I do with you?" Red mutters as he gazes at me in the eyes, his breath as heavy as mine.

"I don't know. Make love to me, Red," I murmur, begging with my wet eyes. "I want to feel you near me. Please." I palm his face, ruffling his hair in my intense caress.

"Oh, Mia," he breathes and swiftly he shifts me down so he's on top of me. His eyes don't abandon my gaze as he slowly holds the waistband of my underwear, and off he slides it down to my thighs.

I'm filled with strong anticipation, my chest rising and falling with myriad emotions. I think I love him. Now I'm sure I do because if not then I don't know what this is. This is too powerful and I can't handle it alone—I need him badly. Whether it's love or not, I still want him to show me what this is.

Throwing my pantie aside, Red leans over and kisses my lower abdomen. I flex, my body aroused by his wet tongue. He trails his lips up to my breasts, kissing and biting my nipples, and then down to my stomach, softly and gently, until he reaches my vagina wall. Fuck! My tummy tightens salaciously.

"Ah," I murmur, gripping the sheets tight.

"I was dying to taste you, Mia." Red holds my thighs deftly and sprawls my legs apart. I'm exposed, naked, totally at his mercy. Jeez! "God, you're beautiful," he rasps gently, but the undertone of his voice is hotly veracious, and I'm too indulged to even peek at his advancements.

"Oh . . . Red!" My eyes are shut . . . my other senses wide awake, taking in his every move. I love everything he does to me. We're a perfect synergy.

Red lips touch my inner thighs. I moan sharply. And then his tongue slides inside my sex, tugging and licking my clitoris—the sweetest tease. Argh! It's ethereal. I cry loudly, swaying my hips to thrust onto his unrelenting mouth that glides in my wettest core.